The Royal Cuisine of Hood

Cultured Auntie and The Lovely Curry

It is rainy season in the Azur Lane Naval Base in Europe, the rain has been pouring down very often in the last few days and maybe will continue so in few months ahead. Fortunately, because of the high intensity of the rain and bad weather overall, The Sirens are ceasing their operation around the area for some time.

Inside Royal Navy dormitory, a blonde lady with blue clothing is drinking her warm black tea while enjoying relaxing sound of the rain. She's of course none other than Hood, an Admiral-class Battlecruiser and the pride of Royal Navy. While looking outside the window, she keep thinking about certain shy Commander she loved.

A girl then approached her, she's a lady with blonde hair in braids and wearing royal guard's red coat uniform and also red cloak, she then sit on the chair in front of Hood and poured some black tea from the pot to teacup, she then drink her tea in elegant manner like Hood, it's almost like a tradition that every Royal Navy girls drink their tea in such manner.

"Thinking about her again?" Wales asked her.

Hood just nod and continue to drink her tea, chatting some minor stuff with Wales to pass time while evading topic about Commander, Wales actually knew about Hood always troubled with her feelings towards the Commander because of her status in Royal Navy, and afraid to be honest with her feeling because she can't really expressed it with such 'elegance'.

Although most Royal Navy girls actually also already know about this and not really minding Hood Status and trying to help her, this isn't enough to push her. Moreover, Commander is really hard to approached because of her shyness and she will always run away when something goes wrong or scared her.

Hood and Wales finished their tea and called Belfast to clean the table. Hood walking to the front door and took one of available umbrellas, she then opened it and head outside. The sound of rain accompanied her as she slowly walk along the wet pavement road, she still saw some girls outside with their umbrellas despite it's raining, doing their task and all sort of daily activities.

Hood then heard someone greeted her, which turns out to be King George V, she's carrying groceries in her hand containing various cooking ingredients, while her other hand is holding umbrella obviously.

"Getting ready for dinner George?" Hood asked.

"Yes, I'm in the mood of cooking today, might as well giving those maid little help since they always work hard" KGV said.

"That's a very nice of you, good luck with that" Hood compliment her.

"Thanks, by the way, where are you going in this weather?"

"I'm going to Iron Blood dormitory to check on something" Hood answered.

"Oh, then be careful, this rain sure made road so slippery"

Hood continue to walk and arrived at the Iron Blood dormitory, she knock the front door and is greeted by Bismarck, who let her inside.