Halloween Story

Saving Transylvania

Once upon a time...

There's a kingdom situated in the middle of the Ocean just few miles from main continent, surrounded by beautiful blue sea, the kingdom is made of many small islands. The Kingdom name is "Silver Spear Archipelago", and is ruled by a brave king. Under his rule, the kingdom manage to achieved a splendid technology development beyond what you can imagine, this included their naval power, which is the most powerful navy in the continent.

One day, The King is exploring ancient library when he found an ancient book containing weird fact and technologies, which including some kind of magic architectural gate, which he think looks beautiful.

The king then announced the idea of building this gate in the southwest approach of Silver Spear Archipelago, with an intention of using it to welcomed the visitor that always come to archipelago every year. The king gathered all best scientists, builder, technicians, and even some priest to help constructing this gate.

The work soon started, many ship is seen delivering materials for the construction at the southwest of archipelago.

In the nearby island, a girl with long black hair, a missmatch red-golden colored eyes is standing in one of watchtower, she's wearing black uniform resembling officer, black long gown and some kind of tiara. Behind her is another 3 girl, they're all wearing tuxedo but with different manner.

- The first girl has shoulder length black hair, pair of red eyes covered by glasses, and is wearing black coat over her tuxedo with red scarf tie and skirt, she's also wearing black hat.

- The second girl has short tomboyish black hair with some blue line, pair of light blue eyes, and is wearing brown tuxedo with blue tie and brown pants.

- The third girl has medium length messy hair, pair of green eyes, and is wearing dark green tuxedo with green bowtie and long back gown, and on top of that, a hat.

"You know, I somehow feel uneasy about the looks of that new gate..." the second girl said.

"What's wrong with it Igy?" The third girl asked.

"Please stop calling me that Jack!" Igor said.

"I mean, there's something odd with the design, it's like I seen it somewhere before..." Igor continue.

"Maybe it's just your imagination Igy, we all know you always thinking about too many complicated things" the first girl said.

"Hmph! You're the one who always easygoing about too many things Blade!, please be serious sometimes like when you're in battle!" Igor yelled at Blade, she then turned to the girl in front of her.

"Commander! you should say something too! you've been silent for too long!" Igor said trying to gain the attention of Commander in front of her.

"(Sigh) What's should I say anyway?, my task is commanding Intania Fleet and not commenting about construction or architecture thing..." Commander said sighing.

Commander turned her vision to the north, the gate was not the only building being built. In some key area in archipelago, a three massive watchtower is being built overseeing the gate. It was described in the book that these tower purposes is for a monument for 'saying goodbye' to visitor who leaving through the gate.

The three towers were built on key island across the archipelago and is blessed with some kind of power from the priest who's helping with the construction.