Bismarck and The Mystery of Southern Atlantic

The Mysterious Tale of a Legendary Battleship

At the certain Naval Base in Europe, commanded by wise female commander, Bismarck is seen siting on one of the benches near the beach, looking at the vast ocean in front of her.

Remembering her past with the Sirens where she used to be manipulated and being forced to fight against her will. Those memories were like horrible nightmare and she keep thinking about it from time to time, feeling ashamed of herself and regretting what she have done.But then she think about it, it's all in the past now, and Iron Blood faction have joined Azur Lane along with Sakura Empire, except for some betrayer.

She calmed her mind by thinking those days are over and what she did is the best and right thing to do, after all, The shipgirls who have sunk in the past have been brought back to life by some mysterious power. Bismarck then stand up and walked back towards Iron Blood dormitory.

Timeskip brought to you by Tirpitz feeling lonely

Commander's POV

My name is Hiyakugoju, I am the commander at this naval base. I have been leading this base ever since the war between the Azur Lane and Siren force break out, although I didn't remembered much about my past due to accident when I was in 'Research Facility'.

I currently signing and sorting mountain of papers about battle report, resources consumption, building report and wisdom cubes management when someone knocked my office door.

"Come in!" I said.

The person is Bismarck, my secretary, She is a Bismarck-class battleship armed with eight 380mm main guns. I was once fighting her in the Battle of Atlantic, where she's being used as Siren's 'Test Subject' and fighting us with unknown weaponry, but in the end, she was defeated and sunk. Bismarck is revived after Iron Blood joined Azur Lane, a little submarine is picking up her body from the bottom of the ocean and towed her to our base, where she eventually get revived by Akashi soon after.

"Shikikan, here's your report" she said.

"Thank you, you may put them here"

After she put the report, she just left without saying anything. I wonder what's going on with her, it has been 3 weeks since I appointed her as secretary and she seems always down about something.

Timeskip brought to you by greedy Akashi

I finally finished doing my paperwork when it's already evening, I cleaned my office and getting ready to head back to my room, which is just upstairs. When I walking in the hallway, I somehow feel something off around me, like there's someone watching, but I just shrug it off and keep walking until I reach my room.

In my room, I boiled some water and make some coffee, while drinking the coffee, I'm thinking about Bisko. Seeing her down like that everyday is making me sad and wanted to cheer her up.

I decided to visit her and having a relaxing talk with her, at least to knew what her problem is. I currently crossing the western bridge to the Naval Base Central area, when suddenly that uneasy feeling come back, I look around but didn't saw anything or anyone around, only dark road. I went to the side of bridge and look into the ocean below.

Suddenly a tentacle emerge and caught my neck, making me screaming in pain, another one then sprung up and grab my hand and body, making me unable to move.