The Warrior of Eagle Union

The Rise of Battleship Montana

Thunderstorm is brewing and the wind is getting strong, the weather started to raining and the wave is getting heavy that something might turned wrong. Between The Guadalcanal and Savo island, two faction is fighting each other in a decisive battle of Solomon.

Standing before a horde of Siren and Sakura Empire, a shipgirl flying a jolly roger flag is glaring at them while preparing to attack. She aimed her twelve 16 inch gun towards some production type ship and unleashed her salvo, destroying 4 ship, including a Queen-class aircraft carrier.

She then turned her gun towards the still stunned Alter-Takao and fired a combination of 6 HE and 6 AP, a horde of shells hit Takao with unbelievable accuracy and she finally defeated, disappearing without trace.

Tester SS just smirked while Akagi still continuing to launch her planes. Finally her attack is ready, she sent a wave of 20 bombers towards Montana alone. Montana is just standing there with emotionless look while staring at the approaching attack, as the plane getting closer, she suddenly smirked.

Commander point her sword towards the approaching bombers formation and fired all of her AA guns, soon the sky is crawling with bullet and flak cloud and in just 10 second, all of 20 planes are shot down without even had a chance to drop their payload, thanks to her advanced AA radar and computer guidance system.

"Do you think this outdated tier 7 toys build in 1930s could harm me? don't make me laugh! bring a tier 10 jet least would you?" Commander grinning.

The shipgirls behind her are just watching their Commander in awe, but some of them also feel scared by her sudden change of personality, she's now looking like a ruthless pirate captain ready to murder anyone who blocked her path. Also the fact that she didn't revealed her shipgirl identity until now is questionable.

While Commander still holding off the enemies, Enty use this chance to group up the fleet and taking their damage report, despite that some of them insisting that they still can fight, Enty still ordering them to retreat and back to the base.

"Commander might sad or angry if you girls keep forcing yourself, please just retreat and let us handle the rest!" Enty said, she then turned towards Zuikaku.

"Turkey-san, since you're short on planes, please escort them back to port and treat them!" she ordered Zuikaku.

"O-okay, please protect Commander, grey ghost..." Zuikaku sweatdropped at her call.

"Mikasa-daisenpai, you should stay here, we still need your veteran wisdom to guide us" Enty said.

"Of course, I still want to look over Commander too...."

The fleet then rearranged their formation and started to engage the siren production model ships in the surrounding area around Savo island, with Tester SS and Akagi distracted by Commander herself, the girls can focused their attack without worrying.

Enty launched the last batch of her planes while the Cruisers and Destroyers launching every possible torpedoes they have and firing every single ammunition loaded, with a spirit of Freedom, one by one the siren ships disappeared from the view and sunk to the bottom of iron bottom sound.