The Legendary Warrior of Azur Lane

The Ancient Ruler

Somewhere in the Ocean near South America, where 2 legendary ocean meets, a 2 figure is seen collapsing on their knees, their body is full of wounds and some blood even coming out of them. The ocean around them is burning with fires and even few surrounding coral rocks are visibly destroyed by unusual force.

One of the girls has a dark long red hair and a mismatched Red-and-Blue eyes, and is wearing a dark clothes along with black coat, she also wearing strange hat.

The other girl, has a long white hair, golden eyes, and is also wearing dark gown with some strange materials sticking out of them.

The two look at each other with sharp stare before slowly getting up on their feet.

"You're a tough one.... I will let you go this time, but I won't spare you the next time we meet!" Said the red haired girl.

"(Giggled) You also pretty good... I guess I will also let  go this time and building up my strength for our next 'game' " the white haired girl said.

They're slowly walking away from each other, with a clear intention to meet and battled each other again even if it takes hundred of years.

Several Hundred Years Later

The world is still at war, a force of creature know as Siren is terrorizing the ocean and drives out humanity from sea.

To fight the Siren, humanity created a technology from various knowledge they can find, even if it's actually non existent or spiritual, and from this a fighters know as 'Shipgirl' is born.

The Shipgirls are various female fighters who possessed the souls of legendary ships from various nation, including Iron Blood, Royal Navy, Iris Libre, Sardegna Empire, Dragon Empire, Sakura Empire, Eagle Union, and Northern Parliament. Together, all this faction formed Alliance known as 'Azur Lane', even thought some of faction making a betrayal due to various reason and forming a 'Crimson Axis' faction, they are later rejoined the Azur Lane thanks to certain Female Commander of European AL base, who's bravely fighting Crimson Axis and clearing various misunderstanding between them.

Somewhere in The Woods Outside of Naval Base...

Two little shipgirls, who is is Dorsetshire and Norfolk, is walking worriedly through the thick forested area, they're just completed their task of collecting woods for fireplace at royal dormitory and seems can't find a way back to base and is lost.

Dorsetshire slowly walking while holding the hand of visibly scared and panicked Norfolk, she's of course really scared of the dark forest. They continue to walk aimlessly throughout the dark woods, with spooky singing of an owl and cricket accompanying them. Not long after, fog started to roll in, making the forest atmosphere creepier than ever.

"D-Dorset... are we going to the right direction...?" Norfolk asked trembling.

"I don't know nee-chan..." Dorsetshire nervously answered her.

Not long after, Dorsetshire saw a light in the distance, although it was barely visible due to fog.

"What is that light?"

Dorsetshire slowly walk towards the light, cutting through some bushes while still holding Norfolk. They soon finding the source of light, and it turns out to be an old house that looks creepy from it's outer look.