The Shipgirls Diary

A Precious School Memories

The morning has come and the sun is starting to rise, the warm sunrays shines and warming up the cold temperature of Yokosuka, a town in Kanagawa prefecture. This town has a very long history and is famous for being one of 'Naval Town', which is why many people who live here has a connection towards the sea.

"But this is not the story that you will be expecting" --- Shikikan

Inside one of the house on the hill just outskirts of the city, a girl with light purple hair is sleeping peacefully, when suddenly her alarm clock goes off, instantly waking her up from her slumber. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, she then reached for her alarm clock and turned it off, she slowly get off from her bed and change her pajamas into her school attire, after she finished changing, she heads downstairs for breakfast.

She slowly walked downstairs, and head towards bathroom to washed her face, washing away the sleepy feeling inside her head. She then walked towards kitchen, there she saw a beautiful woman with blue hair putting the food on the plate. She then sit on one of the chair, where her breakfast is already waiting, a sunny side up, salad, bacon and toast.

"Good morning mother" She said.

"Good morning Javelin" her mother said.

"So, what's your plan for today?"

"Our school is preparing for school festival, apparently, London-senpai has been busy and asking me, Nimi, Laffey, and Aya to help her"

"Good luck with that sweetie, but be careful okay?"

"Yes mother" Javelin said.

After finishing her breakfast, Javelin take her bag and head towards her school, while walking she's enjoying the view of ocean, along with the sound of seagulls. After reaching downhill, Javelin stopped at the crossroads and waiting for the traffic light to turn green, that's when she saw a familiar sleepy white-haired figure on the other side of the road.

"Laffey-chan!!!" Javelin called.

Javelin's POV

Javelin's POV

I saw Laffey on the other side of the road, she's being unstable in the morning as usual, after the light turned green, I rushed to the other side of the road and hug her from behind.

"Laffey-chan, good morning!" I said cheerfully, she just giving me "Hmm" as an answer though.

We then walk to our school together, after some walk the school gate finally come into view, we saw Souryuu-senpai beside the gate checking the students, it's her duty since she's the head of public morals committee, we greet her and continued inside.

Our school name is 'Blue Line Girls Academy'  the main building is really big, painted brown with a tower containing shiny golden bell, this school have many facilities such as GYM hall, indoor swimming pool, running track, archery dojo, and auditorium hall. This school also got some history behind it, it is said that the main building was once being used as office for naval operations in Yokosuka.