Amagi and The Secret Passage

Amagi Crossing

Somewhere in Northern Jakarta, a young lady with long blonde hair and white coat is unloading a package containing medicine and medical supplies. She arranged it neatly on drug shelf when she hear a loud vehicle noises from the front of her home.

She come out from her home and see a row of convoy trucks carrying soldiers and engineers heading to the port, by their looks, she can tell that they're mixed of Japanese and Americans. (Why there is lots of military personnel here?).

"Good Morning Midway"

"Hmm?"

She turned and see a beautiful girl with long brown hair and wearing a red-black kimono, as well as carrying red Japanese umbrella on her shoulder.

"Oh, Amagi, good morning" she smile back at her.

Amagi is close friends of Midway, since the Sakura Empire didn't have enough resources to complete the damaged Amagi construction at the time. She almost got dismantled but then met Midway who just retired from her duty as shipgirl.

Midway manage to convinced Eagle Union Central Command to completed Amagi's rigging construction, albeit not fully. The two then traveled together to find new place to reside and is currently living peacefully in South East Asia.

As the two greeting each other, suddenly a single truck is stopping in front of them, the driver come out and rushing towards them.

"Are you the doctor of this clinic?" the driver asked Midway.

"Yes, I am" Midway replied.

"Oh, thank goodness! please, we have few wounded inside the truck that needs a medical treatment!"

"Alright then, bring them in! hurry!"

Midway, Amagi and some soldier unload the wounded from the truck and carry them inside Midway's clinic, without further delay, she treat their wounds immediately. Tired after treating the wounded, Midway sit on her chair, confused of what is actually happening.

"Hey, Amagi, what's going on with these many troops coming here all of sudden?" Midway asked.

"Well, one of the soldier told me that the Dragon Empery faction is in need of oil and supplies, these soldier were meant to crewing the oiler and supply ship bound for Penang, but it seems some of them were attacked on the way here along the northern shoreline of Java" Amagi explained.

Midway sighed (It must be really hard for them huh....).

They're continued to talk when someone opened the clinic front door, a black haired girl wearing purple Chinese dress entered and walk towards Midway.

"Can I help you?" Midway asked.

"Um...., I just want to check on the wounded..." the girl said.

"Oh, no problem, they're over there" she point out at the back.

"X-xie xie...."

The girl stand beside one of the wounded soldier and hold her hand, the soldier just quietly looking at her, forcing a little smile.

"Sorry..., I am not really good at protecting you guys...."

'No..., it's not your fault little lady, you have done all you can to keep us from harm...." said the soldier.

Sometimes later, she head back to the waiting room, and sit on one of the sofa. Midway and Amagi can't help but notice the sad face the girl was making. Curious, Midway approached her slowly and kneeling in front of her.