Dreamwalker Butterfly and The Queen of Blizzard

The Tearful Memories of Großer Kurfurst

"The construction of storm-generator has been completed, now their vital supply route has been cut off!" one of the siren said.

"The only thing left to do is to defeat that girl"

"We should attack her while she's still exhausted from battle, the data indicates that she already spent 75% of her overall ammunition" Tester smirked.

Or so she thought.....

Suddenly one of the humanoid siren got stabbed by Kurfurst Greatsword, few second later the sword disappeared into wisdom cube particles.

Standing at the bow of her ship, Kurfurst start to materialized her ship into battle rigging, one by one her rigging is formed into various weaponry. Her rigging is very massive and is even larger than FDG's rigging.

Among them, the most noticeable part is the gigantic twin hull mounting two main battery guns, while the other two are being held by seemingly giant mechanical creature with sharp teeth.

After her rigging is formed, Kurfurst took out her protective coat given by her mother and wear it, some strand of her shiny black hair are mysteriously changing red and her left eye is changing color to golden, a same golden color of those Siren's eyes.

And as a finishing touch, she summoned an MG42 as her primary weapon.

"Now let see what you made off..." Commander Großer Kurfurst shot a piercing gaze towards her enemy.

Kurfurst dashed forward and fired her MG42 at the Sirens. The sirens open fire on Kurfurst as well but all shot get deflected like nothing, she then continue to mercilessly engaging them with both main cannons and gun. When she get closer enough to the enemy, Kurfurst change into her CQC mode and fight them with her rigging or hitting them with her Machine Gun barrel, they get punched, kicked, thrown around, or even headbutted. One by one the siren are getting pounded into submission in the hands of The Great Elector.