Original Commander List

List of Shipgirls Commander I've Created so far and their Profiles.

HEAVY CRUISER ZAO

An experimental Heavy Cruiser of Sakura Empire, she fall in love with Admiral Hipper of Iron Blood when she first assigned to Azur Lane Naval Base, the fact that she's a shipgirl is not know by anyone. Because she is a Sakura Empire girls, she has a typically big breast for a Heavy Cruiser, which make Hipper jealous. Her personality is kind and very similar to highschool girls.

Armament:

- 12x 203mm/50 18th Year Type Demolition Cannon (4x3)

- 12x 100mm/65 Type 98 (6x2)

- 10x 610mm Quintuple Long Lance Oxygen Torpedoes (4x5)

Anti Aircraft Guns:

- 25mm/60 Type 96 mod. 1 Single and Triple Mount

- 40mm Type 98 Bofors-Chi

- 100mm/65 Type 95 Rapid Fire Guns

Additional Power:

- Invulnerability to Torpedo Attacks due to her Massive Bulge

- Demolition Expert Shell

- Katana of Mount Fuji (Weapon)

-----

BATTLESHIP SHIKISHIMA (Codename: A-150)

A top secret shipgirl created by Sakura Empire to counter Siren Invasion, she's one of most powerful shipgirl in the story. Her main fighting style is to fight enemy by directly unleashing her firepower without mercy, and sometimes went to charge the enemy with her sword. She's rumored to be born from Watatsumi because of blue aura surrounding her. She become Commander of base because Military mistook her for high ranking officer after she took a uniform from one of dead bodies. Because her wisdom cube is not stable, she have to routinely going to Arsenal where Akashi and Yuubari always do maintenance on her.