CHAP 1 : PLEASURE

I crossed my legs one above the other as I  felt the pressure between them increase. Strands of my hair flowing due to the gush of wind as I  sat in one of the corners of the library. I could feel the creaminess in my panties as I  focussed on the blog I  was writing on my laptop.

' She moaned his name, throwing her head back as her fingers rubbed her swollen clit. She looked at her lover , his thick shaft sliding in and out of her , fucking her hard and fast as she yelled out in pain and pleasure.

He turned her around shoving him inside her, ramming into her without any warning. She looked at  the mirror in front of her as he fucked her while calling her names.

She bit her lip as she felt herself on the cusp of greatest pleasure. Her muscles tightening into knots and releasing coiling as she moaned his name.'

"Y/n." My head jerked up as I  heard my friend calling out my name. My hands working quickly as I closed my laptop not wanting her to see my erotic thoughts that I write in my folder.

"God Y/n. I searched for you in the entire college and you are here sitting in front of your laptop completing stupid assignments. Nerd." I shook my head, my heart beat fastening as I realised my secret was just on the verge of getting caught.

"Nothing much. Just some of the pending work. You tell why you were looking for me." I say laughing nervously as I keep my laptop in my bag making sure that she doesn't get any glimpse of my activity.

"Yeah. Did you forget? We have to go shopping. My brother is coming back tomorrow and there is a party. And you are definitely gonna come there."

"No Sohee...I am sorry , but I really don't fit in these huge , grand parties. I will stay at my house I guess." I speak truthfully. I really hate those parties where people just stand with a drink in their hands. Heck, half of the people don't even know each other's names.

"Come-on Y/n. How can you say this? My brother is coming back tomorrow. And you won't regret coming there. I, Jeon Sohee take responsibility for that. Please Y/n... please." I look at her trying to find ways of rejecting her offer but then I know she will be all lost in the entire party. She means alot to me.

"Fine. But I don't know anybody there. Heck I don't even know your brother for whom the party is arranged. It was only a few days ago that I read that the heir of Jeon corporation is returning back to Korea. You didn't even tell me about your brother, you traitor!!" I exclaim feeling sad , as I had absolutely no knowledge about her family while she knows completely about me.

"I am really sorry Y/n. But honestly, even I wasn't in touch with him. After our parent's divorce,he shifted to London and then we used to speak a lot on FaceTime but you know with time and work stress we grew apart . It was only a few days ago that my dad made a decision to make him the heir and retire himself. But now that he is coming back I will finally have someone by my side."

I feel sad for her. With a broken family , it's hard to survive. Knowing that you don't have anyone for you , by your side. It becomes difficult sometimes.

"It's okay. I understand. I will come." I smile at her assuringly.

"Great then, I will meet you after the college near the main gate. And wait-" She rummages something from her bag keeping it in my book , it seems like a photograph.

"- Don't sulk. Here , Jungkook's photograph. Now don't tell me you never saw him. Bye."

I smile at her , sighing falling back on my seat as she leaves the library. I opened my laptop to continue the incomplete blog that I was writing. However, my eyes get distracted by the photograph that peeks from my book. Keeping the laptop aside , I took a look at the picture of Sohee's brother.