CHAP 18 : HEAVEN

Jungkook didn't expect it to be so difficult for him to try to sleep when he had Y/n sleeping right into the next room. So damn close yet not close enough. As he stared up at the ceiling, all he could think was having her soft body under him, pushing her to submission and fucking her as he pleased. But he knew today was a hell lot of an emotional ride for her with her mother trying to push down her confidence and manipulate her emotions. So he let his desires slide.

And while all the time that they ate their dessert, he tried to stay focused at her sweet philosophy and adorable comebacks, all he could think was of the ways to fuck her in every position while they stayed in Bangkok.

They hadn't had sex since they arrived here. It was almost five days and he barely had a day or two left in his hand to fuck her to oblivion. Earlier they were busy with the presentations but they couldn't ignore the heating desire that erupted between them. However, they managed to keep their hands to themselves and not jump on each other's bodies.

But today, the presentation was done. And he thought today was a great opportunity to have her in his bed while she screamed his name. Unfortunately, today was a tiring day for her, so he decided to let her sleep on her way. But the flash of disappointment he had seen in her eyes, when they reached for their respective rooms made it difficult for him to keep his hands off her.

He didn't want to take advantage of her emotional torment. But his unruly dick, that was currently penting the sheet draped over his hips was protesting his decision a big time and everytime he closed his eyes to concentrate on something bigger and better all he could think was of different positions he would fuck her in.

Knowing he wasn't going to get any rest, he rose from his bed and since he slept naked it was easier for him to wrap a fistful around his length and stroke himself while imaging her.

And just as he started stroking himself, he heard the door next to his door open, followed by a few steps down the stairs. He waited for a good five minutes wanting to make sure everything was fine and she didn't need anything or had another panic attack. When he didn't hear her return, he decided to go and investigate himself. Good thing for him, all this while his erection decided to subside, giving him an opportunity to wear his sweatpants and head downwards.

He found her in the living room, her back towards him and her eyes focusing on nature's beauty in front of her. The hem of her white shirt reached to her mid thigh, giving him a perfect view of her naked and toned legs. Her hair was open and she was stripped from her makeup looking beautiful , just like he liked her.

She seemed lost in her thoughts, but when she saw his reflection on the window a subtle smile rested on her lips. Getting closer to her, she inhaled his minty and masculine scent, shuddering at the close proximity as his naked chest touched her arm.

"Hey." He spoke softly, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah." She said smiling up at him and took a few extra seconds to take a good look of his sculpted torso. "I went to the kitchen to drink water, but I saw how beautiful and calm everything looks so I stopped here. It's just like your house in Seoul."

"That's the reason I shifted there. The view and the privacy." His house had the first half covered with glass and French doors while the second half had the walls and a fireplace. It was beautiful how by sitting at any corner in his living room he could enjoy the magnificent view of nature. Best thing was they didn't have many houses in the neighbourhood and all the houses of that area were separated at a great distance so there was no interference with anyone's privacy.

"You chose that house because you could walk around naked without worrying about anyone seeing you?" She teased.

"Among other things." He replied with a wicked grin.