CHAP 14 : MORNING BLISS

It was pitch black, cold, dewy and sensual when her eyes opened in the middle of the night.

Hot, smooth skin. A big hard body wrapped around her. A wet sensation fluttered between her thighs as she remembered the unholy things they had done a few hours ago. A flood of desire and lust pooling in a wet spot which felt needy for touch.

She was no longer a virgin. She had lost herself in the most erotic way she could ever dream of. Jungkook was gentle at first, waiting for her to accept him but later he turned into a beast that fed her masochistic side.

Goosebumps travelled up and down her spine. Their skin was stuck together with a sheen of sweat. Her body sprawled half on top of his, one of her legs hooked around his hips. And there was an empty needy ache in the centre of her body from the loss of him. She could feel his hard, veiny length nestled against the apex of her thighs.

Their skin plastered together. The sweat mingled their souls. His fingers found her nectar. He caressed them spreading her wetness by a tantalising touch. Their hands writing stories on each other's skin. In the middle of the night the stars and the moon witnessed the voluptuous and tactile play of fondness.
________
Spots of fresh light illuminated her room, waking her up sprawled naked across a cold and foreign bed, swaddled in sheets that smell like darkness, like the witness of the deviance they played and like him.

The faint cascading sound of the water played in the background signalling her that he was in the shower. Her legs felt so sticky and tender, just like the rest of her body did. The sun streaming through the blind of his room sobered up her mind.

She groaned as the images of last night flashed her senses. The sight of him, and smell of him and taste of him and feel of him..Something between her legs constricted violently at the vaguest idea of it.

Her cheeks flooded with colour. Dirty. Too dirty. His mouth..his words but equally addictive.

That was the most erotic..most indecent, most mind numbing night she could ever have.

Intense..So intense..way too fucking intense.

She should come back to her senses. She should be in her control before he looks at her with his dark eyes..controlling her and before she does something like dropping on her knees and taking him all in.

The sound of turning the shower off and steps on the Italian marble brought her to senses. Her nerves tightened, twisting her stomach into knobs. She schooled her features nicely before Jungkook entered the room.

She'd thought that he wouldn't look any better other than his expensive Italian suits..but she was completely wrong. He walked in with a tan, dripping wall of freshly showered masculinity,  wearing nothing but lowly hung yoga pants.

His hair was black and wet and dewy shimmering where the light was reflected by the rivulets of water. His muscular and huge body travelling towards her.

He looked at her with hooded, darkened and wicked eyes. His heavy eyes hooded on her parted lips. The heat of his body washing over her.

"Good morning." He greeted, gazing at her as he approached the bed. With each step he took, her heart thudded against her ribs. Time was going slow..painfully slow.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" The notes of her voice came so low, that she could barely hear herself.

Jungkook smiled, "You were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to disturb you. Besides, a good sleep was important for you since you didn't get much last night."

Her cheeks heated. She wet her lips and bit them , then looked elsewhere when he plopped himself down on the edge of the bed and leaned back on his elbows. She could feel the intensity of his eyes on her body, like he stripped her naked with them. His muscles were taut and firm as he put them on her display.