CHAP 5 : LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX

I stir on my bed uncontrollably. Beads of sweat forming on my face as I try my best to not think about the incident that happened earlier.

I feel suffocated . Looking at the window I feel a soothing breeze hitting my face. I wear my slippers before skipping to the garden . The cool breeze hits me, making me inhale fresh air.

I walk a few rounds and sit on a table located in front of the huge white swing.

"Can't sleep Y/n?" My name rolls off from his tongue making me snap my attention towards him. He is standing in front of me with some files and a laptop in his hand. My eyes scan his body shamelessly as his body is wrapped in grey sweats and a hoodie of the same colour that fits very well around his defined torso. Not wanting to be disrespectful, I stand up and greet him with a small smile.

" Yeah. Just had a weird dream , I guess." Laughing nervously, I scratch my head before setting down on the seat again. He hums in his deep voice and takes a seat right in front of me, placing his belongings on the table.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks sitting comfortably on the chair, his attention completely focused on me.

"Why would you like to know about it, Mr Jeon?" The words come out of my mouth involuntarily making me instantly regret as I observe his face turning dark. He looks at me with an unreadable expression. He isn't annoyed but doesn't seem pleased by my sentence either.

He is intense .

"I-I am really sorry-"

"First of all-" his words interrupt mine as he shifts in his chair coming closer to my frame."- I would really appreciate if you call me Jungkook rather than calling me Mr Jeon and second-"he sighs running his hand through his hair attractively"- I will be really straight.. I am really interested in knowing more about you." His words leave me in shock . I am completely clueless how to react.

"Well... there isn't much to know about me."

" I doubt that. You seem very intriguing ." His eyes are focused on me, penetrating into my soul deeply. He possesses this strong aura that can surely make any girl fall on knees for him.

"I am not sure what to talk about. You ask me something." I am not sure if it's a right decision to make him ask me whatever he wants, but it's definitely better than to sit under his burning gaze feeling intimidated by him every second.

" Do you have a boyfriend?" His question leaves me in splits .

"Wow... You are pretty bold. " I laugh nervously.
I thought he would ask something basic like my favorite colour or age but never would have thought he would ask me about my non-existent love life.

"Well that I am.. being a businessman it's very important for me to be bold and clear with what I want to convey. Besides, I already know about your basic likes . Sohee speaks a lot about you. " He says with a chuckle escaping his throat . I am flushed with embarassment probably wondering what sort of things are known to him about me.

"You didn't answer my question, Y/n."

"No. I am not in any relationship." I see a grin appearing on his face for a moment.

Is he happy hearing that?

"What about you?." I ask him the same question, not wanting to be the only one talking about my personal life.

"No. I am not a relationship person." His voice turns a bit deeper while he says these words. It's totally invalid to think that this person sitting right in front of me is a virgin like me, not to forget what he said about tasting me while we were in the ball . But he said he isn't into relationships. This is confusing.