CHAP 22 : MESMERIZED

Girls ogled at the sight of the handsome billionaire leaning by his car. The teachers, the students , and some of the visitors too couldn't hold themselves from falling for Jungkook's charms. The male was however having his eyes for only one girl...his girl. The generous chaos near the entrance caught Y/N's attention , however her eyes turned wide and mouth felt dry as she looked at Jungkook leaning against his car. The atmosphere was chilly , but his clothing was making her feel hot from inside. He had a simple white shirt on , with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows , making his veiny hands carved with beautiful tattoos take everyone's attention. Paired with his black pants , his white shirt was unbuttoned , giving a good view of his milky chest that she wanted to lick.

'Fuck..he is so hot.'

She heard a fellow classmate, speaking from behind her. Her teeth gritted against each other as she fumed with jealousy over the thought of someone else looking at Jungkook. Storming past the herd of girls , she reached over in front of Jungkook. He looked at her , a small smile rested on his face as he greeted her. Pulling her closer to him , he pecked her cheek.

"What are you doing here , Jungkook?" She interrogated through her gritted teeth. His smile soon turned into a frown and he wondered if his presence was bothering her.

"I am here to meet my girl and spend some time with her ." A blush crept up her cheeks due by the way he called her his girl. But the giggles of the girls behind , wiped off her smile. Turning towards the man in front of her , she started buttoning up his shirt , preventing them from looking at anything that's hers.

"Why are you roaming around showing all your skin , when it is practically freezing to death? " He stood there watching her action with a small smirk playing on his lips. He could feel her fuming in jealousy and he liked it.

She could already feel his piercing gaze on her and she didn't dare to lift her head to look into his direction. She quickly moved to the other side of the car , before slipping inside. He was quick to get into his side as well.

"Are you jealous , Cupcake?" Crossing her hands across her chest, she looked outside the window. He shook his head smiling at her childishness , she was way too obvious and transparent. Swiftly lifting her from her seat he placed her on his lap. His strong hands prevented her from making any movement. She knew this was the dead end and she had no escape from this.

"Hmm?" He continued , nuzzling his nose into her cheeks. Her throat turned dry , as she felt his hand hiking up her skirt and massaging her inner thighs. She wanted to clench her thighs together but the firm hold of his hands prevented her from doing so.

"We are in my college Jungkook . Anyone can catch us. Stop this." She attempted pushing his hand away but he only held them firmly.

"The car walls are tinted, Cupcake and we are far away from the entrance. Answer my question and I will leave you." She was aware of the fact that he knew she was jealous. But she didn't want to give in so easily as she knew this would only boost up his ego.

His fingers trailed through her inner thigh , skillfully pulling her panties to the side. His fingers landed on her aching clit and he rubbed it in one direction, changing it to another simultaneously. "Fuck." She whispered as he managed to pinch her clit. She was dripping wet by now.

"Seems like you are enjoying this too much, aren't you, Cupcake?" His hand covered her mouth , a throaty chuckle leaving his lips as he looked at her messed form.

"Quiet , my dirty girl. I didn't say the car is soundproof." His rough fingers kept on making circles driving her in bliss. She grinded herself against his fingers wanting to feel them desperately. But he was in control. And he loved teasing her. All she could do was stare as his fingers rubbed against her wet womanhood , pinching it a few times.