CHAP 15 : WITH HER

Jungkook's POV

"So how do you feel coming back home?" The guy with dimples asked me while we sat on a round table, catching up for the time we had lost.

"It's good. As of now." I replied, cutting the red meat from the knife and enjoying its texture. 

"Great. I thought you would run back to London crying because you wouldn't be able to put up with your father's discipline." Taehyung joked, and the entire table erupted into a fit of laughter except me. I shot him a glare, warning him already that I didn't find a teensy bit of humour in his words. If people thought he was funny , I actually pitied their sense of humour.

We were sitting at Namjoon's house, in the centre of his massive garden filled with flowers and trees. Hadn't it been Gracia, his wife who invited me and requested me to have dinner before we left for Bangkok, I wouldn't have been sitting in the middle of flowers and grass. These floral fragrances irritated my olfactory senses, because they were so beautiful that their presence almost suffocated me.

“I am sure he won't leave now. He surely has found a reason to stay.” A strained voice that belonged to Sohee drew everyone's attention. She had a bad throat and it was difficult for her to speak anything but that did not stop her from throwing her iconic remarks.

Namjoon and Gracia were quick to turn their heads and look in my direction, while Taehyung and Sohee shared a mysterious smile among themselves to irritate me even more. I swear if this conversation was heading towards the direction I am thinking of right now, I would chop them with my bare hands, without caring if they were my friend or sister.

“What reason? What is it?” Gracia asked curiously, eyeing Sohee. With dark brown hair and pale skin she was one of the most gorgeous women I had ever met. And as beautiful as she looked on the outside, she was beautiful inside as well. 

Kim Gracia was a great journalist and brave publicist who wasn't afraid to bring the truth of dark issues that scares most in front of the world. There was hardly any news in the world that had the ability to not reach her ears. She was skillful, smart and undefensive in whatever she did. 

And suiting her well was her husband, my friend and my business client, Kim Namjoon. Being the best architect Korea could ever have and being the sole owner of the Kim architectural firm wasn't something that a person could handle very easily. But he did. He handled both with immense ease and comfort. Little did everyone know that all that looked bright on the outside led to the dark world of BDSM that belonged to him. He owns a sex club in the city that not many know about, where he lets his architecture side take creative control allowing him to paint his wife in different shades of red as he unleashes his dominant side. 

Knowing how thin is the line between abuse and BDSM culture, Gracia took in all his darkness to give him the light he needed. They love each other too much and sometimes I feel nothing but hollow seeing them so madly in love, wishing something like that in my life too. But I am too fucked up to treasure a beautiful thing like this.

“Not what. Ask who it is?” Sohee continued munching a carrot.

“Okay then, who is it?” Gracia asked leaning on the table giving Sohee utmost attention as if there was nothing more important in this world than that.

“Kim Y/n.” A combination of gasp and applaud came from the married couple in front of me. 

“She's speaking bullsh-” I started but was interrupted by my sister.

“Okay then why are you wearing her ring around your neck?”

When I looked down I realised her ring that I wore as a chain around my neck. Fuck, I should have hid it and now for the first time I don't have any reply to shut the mouth of my bratty sister. Even with a bad throat, she's speaking too much for my liking.