CHAP 23 : TANTALIZING KISS

He knew this might be the very last time that he would have his soul under his mercy because once he did what he was going to do , his life would never be the same. But there wasn't anything same right from when y/n entered his life. What started as just a sexual encounter in the masquerade ball was slowly taking a different turn . And he wasn't unaware about that fact. He knew , day by day , second by second , bit by bit she was invading his heart without trying. She bloomed in his life like a new flower in autumn . Her arrival in his life was totally unexpected but equally addictive and mesmerizing.

"Angel." He whispered , clutching her waist and bringing her closer. She quivered listening dark husky voice..It was sensual, hoarse but filled with admiration and feelings rather than lust. And then their eyes met , and he could already feel his heart leaving his body as he stared into her beautiful eyes. They couldn't bring themselves to look away because they had captured each other's souls in their eyes. Their bodies tingled sensing the touches of each other and then crept a fear in their hearts for the first time..the fear to lose each other.

She clutched onto Jungkook's jacket , enveloping herself in his arms as if she wanted to sheild herself from the entire world and just be in his warm embrace forever. The corners of his lips lifted up , as he saw her looking at him with her hooded eyes. Softly caressing her cheek with the back of his hand , he leaned in brushing his lips against hers.

"It's time to seal our promise , baby." He looked up into her eyes and his gaze instantly fell on her parted lips. Her heart was beating like crazy but her body felt numb. They could feel fire inside their body as they stood scrutinizing each other's moves. She unconsciously closed her eyes as he slowly pressed the tip of his nose against her cheekbone while tilting his head. Her grasp on his jacket hardened as their bodies came closer without leaving any space between them. His grip on her waist was possessive and their eyes dilated in passion. His warm breath fanned her lips, increasing the emotions inside her. And then finally his warm and soft lips touched hers. The pure bliss of comfort erupting in their bodies. The unknowing tantalising sensation felt like fire within the bones..like a caged soul was finally free and had returned to water..like every part of him that was dead inside had come to life once again.

The sweet and mellow sensation of his lips against hers stayed simple until it turned into something more passionate. He gently parted her lips , capturing her lower one tenderly. His heart stammered hardly against his chest , upto a point that he felt his heart would leave his body. She kissed him back with the same passion and ignite within her . Maybe the time stopped when his lips met hers but the flutter only intensified. Y/n's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her lips , how addictively he invaded all her senses. It wasn't still clear to her if she was dreaming this moment , but there was a way in which his fingers curled around her that brought her to life.

Jungkook, wasn't sure if his mind had tricked him into this or the scenario was such that led to the kiss but every breath he took smelled like vanilla..like her , and for the first time in his life he knew that while being with her , his life wouldn't pull him down. It felt like he was opening up his soul , tasting , feeling and seeing every colour of the rainbow in their own sensual way , almost like she gave him anchor and at the same time gave wings to his smile and sweetness that was bottled up all these years. Like nothing else in the world existed except for him and her. The feeling of her lips and having her so close to him felt like he was levitating off the ground, floating in the air. He knew he could see her with him in his thin and thick and he knew it was her arms where he had finally found his solace.

Heat rose from Y/n's stomach to her chest . Jungkook's lips were getting deeper and deeper and her heart skipped a beat inhaling his hypnotic smell beyond a reason. As she parted her lips further, she felt him washing over like a wave of warmth , curling her toes , unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all her thoughts. Her whole body tingled over the feeling of his frame pinning her against the tree as his arms got wrapped around hers..it felt surreal.