Q&A pt.1

Hey bubs!!
It's Jtneet here. Hope you all are doing well.

So I got a lot of questions on my personal chats as well as in the comments so I just decided to do a proper Q&A answering a few commonly asked questions.

Q1. What inspired me to write Strip You Bare?

Honestly, if anyone has been following me since earlier, you all might know I was writing my first book which was called beating hearts. I was new to writing and it was a very fluffy book with almost no mentions of sex. LOL ( can you believe there was only one cute kiss till chap 20. Absolutely no smut at all.) But I took down the book because I did not find the book going in the right direction.

That was during 2019 if I am not wrong. But then I wanted to write a dark romance book. It was difficult to come up with the idea but I came up with the twisted sugar baby and daddy thing.

What inspired me to write the book was obviously Jungkook. To be honest I did not have much idea about how I wanted to write the book, I just wanted it to be the greatest non-toxic relationship. It's very rare that we see really good non toxic relationships nowadays. And I wanted to make one.

I did have ideas of making it different, but it seemed a bit repetitive with respect to all the books that were already present with the same topic

Honestly the book has had a lot of issues tbh. It was going all smooth till it was taken down because of a few ppl reporting it. When I went to republish it, I found many loopholes in the book so I decided to change a few chapters keeping the book story the same.

My real inspiration was to write a great love story with two imperfect individuals trying to fill each other.

I am not really a fan of couples between which one is completely perfect and the other one is helped healing. Because to be honest no one is perfect and other than that for me a relationship is when two individuals grow and get healed together and not just one healing the other.

Better half really means completing each other so I wanted both of them to be imperfect and help each other grow. They both have flaws, but they complement each other perfectly well.

The best part is that they don't judge each other on the basis of their past. That is one sign of a healthy relationship for me. One needs to have transparency there.

Strip You bare doesn't only mean stripping from the clothes, it also means stripping from the insecurities, the past hurdles and the doubts that people have in themselves.

Q2. How did I write the characters?

Jungkook:
I initially wanted to show him a rude, egoistic and immensely arrogant stone hearted CEO, but I decided to go a bit lighter on it. He is still all of those but to a lesser extent.

I wanted him to be a true alpha hero. For me the true definition of an alpha man is someone who is soft and gentle but who also knows how to handle his anger. And also someone who knows how to show his anger and rage as and how required.

When I wrote the first chapter, many ppl felt he was a fuckboy, which is true. He had many flings in the past but he isn't a red flag if u see. When he had sex in the first chapter he made it clear in a nice way to the lady that he wasn't interested in anything more. I feel that just because he has had sex with women in the past, that doesn't mean he can not be a good and loyal person. He was that way because he never felt the way of belonging towards any woman until Y/n.

When with Y/n I tried to make him a bit distant yet still trying to seduce her at first, but then it's also true that Y/n had something in her that always made him go soft for her. That's the only way he knew that she wasn't like other girls.