CHAP 4 : YOUR TOUCH

"Where are you going?" He whispered in my ears.

His voice was deep and irritating that sent shivers of fear. It felt like a thunderstorm struck me after a beautiful dawn. I was still in his hold, feeling disgusted by the feel of his hands around my body.

"Where are you going, babygirl?" His lips touched my ears , pushing me harder against the wall. I used my entire strength in order to break free from his hold, but that only triggered him more.

"Let me go , Robert." I said through my gritted teeth as I felt his hand caressing my thigh through my slit. At this point, I was no longer wanting to be here for any further second. I just wanted this to turn into a bad dream.

Within seconds, he turned me and my back was pushed against the wall making me face him. And there I noticed that disgusting smile of his that still reminded me of that horrible night that took place one year ago.

"Long time no see Y/n. Did you forget about me, so easily?" His lips moved to my cheeks lingering there more than needed.

"Let me go Robert, or else I will shout." At this point I regretted not knowing any of the self defence activities that could break me from his hold. I tried pushing him using all the strength that I have in my body, but he was quick to hold my wrists in his hand, pinning me against the wall.

"You shout and you know the consequences . So it's better-" his hand gripped my thigh so tightly that it would probably leave bruises."- you listen to me like a good girl and make me feel loved ." I hated myself for landing in this situation, my hands itched to slap him hard, but I knew the consequences and I had no doubt that he would think before doing them.

Suddenly, his grip on my wrist tightened as he started pulling me through the hallways. I tried tugging my hand off from him but he had no intention of leaving them. My eyes searched for someone who would pass through the hallway and notice this situation but the hallway was completely empty.

I was pushed in a dark room while Robert locked the door. My mind was busy in finding out a solution to run away from this mess. And then I glanced at the dirty little smirk setting on his face. His stepped in my direction, making me step back. I looked around for some object to attack him but nothing could be found. 

"Let's do the work that was left incomplete that day baby. Let's make love." My heartbeats increased as he stood in front of me just a breath apart.

"Don't you dare touch me, Robert." I tried keeping my voice stiff not trying to show him my vulnerability." Too bad baby, there is no-one who is going to hear you. The party is going on and the Jeons are too busy enjoying themselves. So it's just you and me , my love." His words ended with me in his grasp as he held me tight by my waist. His lips were attached to my neck and his hand made its way to my inner thigh , grazing the outline of my panties. Tears pricked from my glands skimming down my face as he latched his mouth to my cleavage. Nibbing me and marking me. 

"Let me go you bastard." I said and pushed him back with all the strength I had rushing to open the door. But he had locked the latch , and it only took him a second for him to shove me back on the floor.

"You bitch." And a hard slap met my face making me taste my metallic blood. "I thought of being good with you, but you bitch , you don't understand. Now I will show you what I can do." His hands latched with the neckline of my dress and my eyes met his as he flashed me a dirty look " Please let me-" I started but my voice was cut short when I heard a sharp tear and looked down in shock to see that the dress had torn down my middle just below my chest. I tried to hold on to the dress but he quickly shoved my hands behind my back tying it with his tie.

"Leave me you bastard, I will kill you." I shouted on top of my lungs but I just heard his psychotic laugh as if my statement didn't bother him at all.

"Nobody can save you now baby, so it's better if you cooperate with me. Or else it will be only pain , no pleasure." My back met with the metallic cupboard making me groan at its impact. He sat down between my legs, spreading them apart and latched his mouth on my clothed breast. I felt disgusted with the feel of his body on mine.