CHAP 25 : UNHOLY DEVIANCE

Jungkook traced his lips again and again , relishing the feeling of her lips on his .A smile played on Jungkook's lips as he reminisced about last night's events. Her photograph stayed displaying on the screen of his device and he continued looking at it with a curve on his face, catching his friends off guard.

"Jungkook." His dimple faced friend waved his hand in front of him , earning his attention.

"Where are you lost , dude? Namjoon spoke, waking him up from his dreams. They were currently sitting in his cabin , discussing their new tie up but Jungkook's attention wandered elsewhere.

"Y/n of course. " Taehyung spoke, making Jungkook glare at him. Namjoon smirked looking at his business partner and friend as Jungkook shifted in his seat.

"Y/n? That's very surprising." This made Jungkook frown.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon tilted his head looking up at Jungkook. " Everyone knows how much of a player you are. You just fuck girls, but looking at you feeling affectionate for Y/n is surprising."

"It's not like that , I-I-" Jungkook fought but failed to form any words. What Namjoon said wasn't wrong though..he was like that, but that was before Y/n came into his life. Now he was changing for her.

"- I am not like that anymore. I am staying loyal to her." His words made both of his friends gasp with astonishment.

"Are you sure, you are not in love , buddy." Namjoon questioned him, making him scoff.

"Love is a huge word and I won't let her fall in love with me , because she deserves someone better and not a person like me. What I can say right now is just that she is special to me."

Namjoon smiled up remembering his own love story with his wife about how he would speak the same words but then he ended up falling in love with his wife..with Gracia.

"Special people always turn permanent in our lives , Jungkook." Taehyung's words echoed through the room. A gulp passed down Jungkook's throat as he thought about it. Y/n knew nothing about his past yet she was so endearing with him. He didn't want to lose her nor could he let her in completely. These whirls of emotions confused him even more.

"Anyways-" Namjoon interrupted the silence. "Me and Gracia are hosting a valentine's day party today, so both of you have to come with your partners. "

Jungkook scoffed while Taehyung blushed at this news.

"I don't believe in this valentine's shit..I am not coming." Namjoon rolled his eyes at his friend's words. " I feel sorry about Y/n that she has to stay with such an unromantic guy like you , Jungkook. Girls love when their men shower them with love..keep your unromantic self aside for tonight and come to my party."

Jungkook thought about the words that his married friend uttered. Although he had made it very clear right in the beginning of their relationship for her to not expect anything more, he only wondered if she desires these soft actions as well.

"But-"

"You are coming with Y/n or else I withdraw my shares from your company. Don't forget that I am designing the new branch of your company. And you know Gracia will not be very happy hearing you disobeying her orders. So it is a win-win for me anyways. " Jungkook looked at his friend in disbelief , not sure if he heard correctly while Namjoon gave him a mocking smile before turning to Taehyung.

"And you , Taehyung-" He spoke, pointing at the nervous boy. "- you are coming too."

Taehyung nervously ran his hand through his hair before looking at Jungkook. "I am actually going on a date..with Sohee." Jungkook's eyes instantly narrowed and he slammed his fist against the table.