CHAP 10 : SERENDIPITY

Breathing heavily,  shattered by yet another orgasm that they offered each other, they collapsed on top of each other. Jungkook snuggled himself in the crook of her neck and the warmth of her body, making sure to not put his entire weight on her.

Y/n shivered, running her hands through his hair and the contracting muscles of his back. Moaning in tiredness, he lied beside her, pulling the comforter on top of both of their bodies. When he looked at her, she was damp with sweat, hair tousled in different directions, making her look as if the most magnificent canvas he had ever laid his eyes on. 

His eyes followed the way her chest moved upward and downwards as she encased the euphoric teases he gave her.

His eyes wandered to her room, where he located an acoustic guitar. 

"You play guitar?" He questioned,  pointing towards the instrument. She followed his eyes, smiling after.

"Yeah." She agreed. "While I was getting treatment for depression, I opted for music therapy. Music helps me calm down when I get panic attacks. Let's just say something that I used as my treatment has become my hobby now." She looked over at him. "You like music?"

Her question froze him. His mind went back to the blurry image of his younger self playing piano, being guided by the only person he loved the most in his life. The one who loved him too. Those were probably the last moments of him playing music. After that night, he had lost his love for music.

"I hate music." He frowned, biting back the stinging burn of pain in his heart. Y/n looked at his hard face, his eyes lost in some thoughts.

"Jungkook. " She cupped his cheek, bringing him out of those traumatic memories. "Are you fine?" He looked at her, hearing her calm voice. Those eyes made him so vulnerable.

"I am. Sorry, I was just lost." 

"It's okay. We all have those weak moments." She grabbed his hand, gently pressing it. "I got you."

He looked at her with wandering eyes, her eyes observed a small scar on his cheek. She traced it gently, making him close his eyes.

"You have a scar."

"Hmm..it's ugly." His voice seemed heavy, like he was hiding hundreds of his pain. She stroked his cheek lightly, before leaning downwards to kiss him right above his scar. 

"It's beautiful." She said breathlessly kissing right there once again. 

Her touch held such pacidity and serenity that he wanted to sleep right there in the warmth of her words. But his cold heart wasn't used to someone's warmth in his life. 

"I would be lying if I said that I don't want you to spend the night with me. Here in my house. But it will be unfair to you if I force you to do so." 

They were vulnerable. Both were. Immensely at peril. He didn't know, what he was doing was something he would regret later or not, but he willingly agreed to break his very first rule.

Kissing her forehead, he brought her up in his arms. "I am not going anywhere. Not tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"More than anything."

Snuggling in his massive chest, she chased her dreams, while he inhaled her strong fragrance, allowing himself to enjoy the gleeful feeling for once in his life.

And just as the night went, he realized that for the first time in his life after ten years , he didn't require his medicines to put him to sleep.

Her warmth and care had put him into a more peaceful sleep than his sleeping pills ever could.