He thinks you're a sasaeng

A/n note: I'm sorry I've been inactive lately. I'll start updating from June or soon. Just trying to catch up with my messed up life.

|He thinks you’re a sasaeng________________

👼🏻Your POV

Sitting on the chair, I listen over rants of Somin and Jiwoo. Visiting this place, visiting that place.

I pretend that I’m not associated with them to avoid the attention they’re catching from the people waiting with us in the airport. I’m just praying for god to immediately announce our flight to L.A.

I play with my phone to chase away the boredom eating me.

After what feels like a lifetime, our flight is announced and I’m the first one to march towards the entrance but stop myself when I remember that I don’t know anything about first class spots.

You see Somin being in a rich family insisted on buying our tickets and what’s worse is that she bought the tickets from the first class.

I turn around to bump into someone.

“I’m so sorry.” I say to the man wearing his mask, sunglasses and a cap.

He just nods and walks past me to the entrance, without saying anything. Talking about being weird.

Somin and Jiwoo soon arrive at the spot I’m standing and I follow them to the security check.

───✧₊∘

Finally entering the plane, I search for my seat.

Unfortunately Jiwoo and Somin find their places on the first row and I look for my seat.

I look at Jiwoo and Somin sulking when they realize that I’m quite far from them. They ask if I want to change seats. I decline the offer and sit on my spot which is near the window.

Setting my things, I settle myself on my seat and look outside the window. We’ll be flying to L.A soon. I smile looking up at the clear sky.

I turn my head to my left when I hear some rustling sounds. The same weird guy from before who I bumped into, takes a seat next to me.

I advert my attention out of the window again. I feel like he’s familiar to me yet I can’t pinpoint it out.

I move to take some chocolates out from my pockets.

“Wha-what are yo-you doing?” The guy beside me scrambles in a quite familiar voice but I shrug it off and I show my chocolates to him, “Chocolates. Want to eat some?”

He frantically shakes his head and looks at the other side. “Weird.” I mutter under my breath and open the packs of chocolates and munch them. I lean back on my seat and sigh in content.

I would marry chocolates if I could.

The airplane takes off and I look outside the window as we take over the clouds and fly over them.

Such a beautiful scenery that a squeal leaves my mouth before I could stop it.

I cover my mouth and lean back on my chair. Looking around, I clarify that no one is finding me odd until my eyes land on the mysterious guy.

He’s looking at me for sure. I raise my brows at him but he doesn’t budge.

“Maybe he’s asleep?” I lean close to him but shake my head and return to my position.

“Woah. don't invade someone's personal space. Especially when they're strangers. Sleep, y/n. It’s good for health. I should sleep but-... why am I talking all to myself?” I shake my head and pat my cheeks several times.