Your cold bf gets jealous

|Your cold boyfriend gets jealous____

👼🏻Your POV

Jungkook parks his car in the parking lot of the company and steps out. Already used to these actions of my boyfriend, I open the door and step out of the car without his assistance.

"Let's go now, shall we?" He asks me with a blank expression plastered on his face. I nod and walk beside him.

"Do you have a busy day today?" I ask him as we step inside the elevator to break the awkward silence. He nods his head nonchalantly.

"Have a nice day." I step out of the elevator to walk to my office whereas he stays inside due to the reason of his office being on the top floor and mine being 5 floors down than his floor.

Dating a cold and arrogant CEO of the famous company 'Jeon enterprises' almost 1 year now is never easy.

He may seem cold but that's who he is. He just never lets his guard down unless he's with me or his parents.

It's really amusing how he has difficulty in expressing his emotions. Not like I can express myself too but you got me, right?

Continuing my works, I try to get Jungkook off my mind but what can I do? Especially when he rules my mind.

......

It's soon lunch break and I head towards the elevator to go up to Jungkook's office. As usual, the stares from the female workers make me uncomfortable but I'm slowly getting used to it.

I should get used to it when I used to be one of them. A year ago when I was new employee here, I'd seen him with some different women who later turned out to his business partners or simply cousins sometimes. I used to get jealous of them, ngl.

But now, I have him all. Only me. Do I sound evil? Who cares?

I head out of the elevator and knock on the door which has the letters, "CEO's office" crafted in the silver metal.

I enter the office and there is my love, working in his table as usual. I swear, he's such a workaholic but I don't mind because he frequently separates his time for me.

"Jungkook. Have you eaten lunch?" He shakes his head at my question without looking at me. I walk towards his table and sit on the chair across him.

Leaning towards him, I rest my elbows on the table and my head on my palms. "Can we go and eat now? Or-" Before I can say another word, he cuts me off.

"I'm busy, okay? You go ahead." He says, not taking his eyes off the files.

I grumble and bother him thinking that he'll surely go with me if I become a bit annoying.

"What the fck? Y/n. Can't you see that I'm doing something?" He yells all of a sudden and I momentarily flinch on my spot.

"I'm busy in something. You can go and eat alone, it's not like I have to feed you like a baby." He says bluntly and flips through the file that he's working with.

I try not to let my tears out and stand from the chair. "I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." I whisper, fearing that if I speak, my voice will break and I'll end up crying.

I rush out of the office and enter the elevator while clenching my hands. He has never ever cursed at me like that. And all I asked for was a lunch with me. Well I was annoying him but that's beside my point.

Am I that bad? Did I do something wrong? I rub my eyes to get rid of the unfallen tears. Why am I such a crybaby?

I step out of the elevator to the cafeteria. If he doesn't want to eat, I'm eating alone. My hunger doesn't depend on his mood whatsoever.