8. Mafia's maid

Part 7

Jungkook rings the doorbell impatiently. After some seconds, the door opens revealing Chaewon. She smiles and hugs Jungkook.

Yoongi watches in distaste as she squeals
and giggles. The three of them enter the apartment.

"You should have called me. Is there any
reason why you're here?" She asks, tucking
a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Jungkook feels small pang of pain knowing that she's betraying him so shamelessly but all his feelings right now are directed to Y/n. He wants her safe and sound.

"Well. There's no specific reason for us to
be here. I was just checking on you. Y/n
disappeared from the hospital." Jungkook
watches as Chaewon's face lits up visibly.

She clears her throat and shows a disappointed look. "Really? Who might have taken her?"

Jungkook curses under his breath, unable to
contain his anger. "Well, how would we
know, Miss Chaewon?"

Your POV

I lost the count of hours or days that I've been here. I was forced to move to a room which was not the basement where I was kept hostage.

"Can I have something sweet? Like pastries?" I say to the maid who places the tray of food on the nightstand.

She chuckles and nods. "Sure. Any other things you want to have?" Rose asks, handing me a glass of water and a tablet.

I shake my head and swallow the medicine. She clears her throat and I can see that she's debating whether to speak or not. I raise a brow at her. She's a maid working for Taeyong who kidnapped me. She's sweet enough for me to talk frankly with her.

"Y/n, the wedding is tomorrow." I choke on the water that I'm gulping down. She caresses my back to ease my coughs. I steady my breath and stare at her. "Tomorrow? How long has it been since I was here?"

"It's been 6 days." Her answer disappoints me. Somewhere in my heart, I was still hoping that Jungkook would come for me and what Taeyong said about him not caring about me was wrong and they were actually planning for actions.

"Are you-" Rose is cut off as the door flings open and Taeyong steps in. I knew his name from Rose and this is the first time that he's visiting me after that day.

"Please finish off your food" Rose says with an emotionless voice and retreats from the room. I warily watch the boy from the bed where I'm laying.

"Our wedding is tomorrow." He sickly smiles and walks towards me and stands beside me. I keep my mouth shut, fearing that I would say something that will hit his nerves.

"And you know? It's going to be a grand one." He sits on the bed and smirks at me. "And the interesting part. I've invited Bangtan and Blackbead." I snap my eyes at him. He's not kidding, is he?

"Are you not happy? You're going to be a legal wife of someone who's going to take over the mafia world?" He grins and I keep quiet. Is this a bad idea?

"I told you I'm not the daughter of that man." I whine and watch as his face contours in displeasure. He laughs and cracks his neck. "And I told you that this trick won't work on me." He stands from his seat and waves at me while walking towards the door.

"The dress and stylists will be here tomorrow. Let's have a grand wedding." He closes the door behind him. I sigh on my spot. Does Jungkook know about this? They're invited.

Will they show up? What if they come to save me? I shake my off thoughts. That's not possible. And he has Chaewon.

Speaking about Chaewon, how does it feel to be loved by him? I gasp and slap my face. I didn't just think that. I close my eyes and look at the food placed on the tray. My stomach grumbles and I dig in it hungrily.