Agents in luv 2

Agents in luv
Part 2

"Agent S.G reporting!" You whisper through your earpiece, eyeing the 3 men talking.

"They're moving the containers in the basement."

They head over the 10 boxes and each of them carrying one.

Agent P.J signals you to make your move. From your hiding spot you tiptoe towards the men, trying so hard not to make any noise.

With the gun, you knock out one of them. The two others snap their heads towards you when they hear the sound of body falling on the floor.

"As expected it is the Agent unknown." One of them rumble through his pocket, probably searching for a gun.

Just as you predicted, he takes out a gun and points it to you.

You scoff when he starts to warn you to drop your gun.

You can see Agent P.J walking behind both of them. Wasting no time, he knocks out both of them in a flash.

"Let's go and inform the others about this." He says before running out as you him.

And your first group mission was success. It was capturing this abondoned building where the drugs were stored. The others are here as well.

But it was too easy that it's suspicious.

-

Reaching home, you lay on bed. Today's mission was hectic. Hiding in small places and much more.

You need a good long nap so you do what you want. But your phone notification disturbs you.

 But your phone notification disturbs you

*Few days later*You sneak inside the cabin

*Few days later*
You sneak inside the cabin. Carefully taking out a black file, you look around trying to see if there was anyone looking at you.

No one....

You tip toe to the door.

"What are you doing?"

You stop dead on your tracks and turn around to find Agent J.K leaning against the cabin which you previously sneaked to.