Agents in luv 5

Agents in luv
Part 5

You close your eyes and pull the trigger.

Jungkook just watches you with an unbothered face.

You open your eyes when nothing happens and that's when you realize that there's no bullet in the gun.

Jungkook takes the gun back from your hand. And you move backwards on the bed.

It would be an understatement to say that you're not afraid right now.

Your heart is beating rapidly because of two reasons right now.

One is because you're afraid of the situation.

And second is becasue you're face to face with your crush.

You shrug off your thoughts as you take a step out of the bed only to fall on the floor.

A sharp pain shoots through on your thigh and you hiss in frustration.

You're suddenly lifted up by Jungkook and he places you again on the bed, "Don't move. Seems like the bullet hit you on your leg."

His eyes roam around your leg. The outfit is doing a good job on hiding the bullet as well as the wound from his eyes.

"Where does it hurt?" He asks you and you hesitantly point your finger on the place where it feels like the skin's being pierced.

Just above your knee on your right leg, he takes something from the nightstand and you just stare at his actions.

He tears the outfit which part is wet due to the blood. He continues applying the aid.

You're a betrayer for them as you think.

Jungkook notices your stiff form.

He chuckles, "Don't worry about your condition. Namjoon hyung is back and he explained me everything. Sorry for shooting you. We thought that you're betraying us. Plus, Gayeon explained how the data from the main computers were attempted to be opened. So, we took an action and found you."

He sighs as he cleans the wound.

He looks at you, "I'll take the bullet out. Squeeze my shoulder if it hurts a lot."

You nod at him and you place your hand on his so rock like hard shoulder.

He adverts his eyes on the wound and take the tweezers to your wound.

Closing your eyes, you feel the pain as he continues his work.

He smiles at you as he finishes his aid, "Open your eyes now." You do as he says.

Your cheeks feel like burning either because your hands are on his shoulder or his hands are on your thigh.

He flashes you a bunny smile and a knock at the door brings you back from your daydream.

He stands and opens the door and lets Namjoon in.

You look at him hopefully. "Hyung I treated her wound but she's not speaking to me. I think she hasn't forgiven me yet."

You can hear his whispers. You wanna tell him the reason behind it but you can't.

Namjoon looks at you and eyes watering, you avoid his gaze.

He comes to you and smiles while sitting beside you.

"You'll forgive us, right? They didn't know about our plan." You interrupt him by tugging his leather coat and nodding furiously.