2. Mafia's maid

Part 2

Jungkook's pov

I watch the girl who's asleep on my bed. Why did I keep her here? I pace around the room. The door bursts open with Jin hyung panting followed by Tae hyung. They look at Lina.

"I knew that she's somehow suspicious." Tae hyung walks slowly towards her. I shake my head, "I'm afraid that it's not her this time. The phone case might be her but not this one."

"But we don't know what's in the drink. Did you have to make her choke on it?" Jin hyung retorts and I scoff at him.

"Says the one who messaged me with, 'There's something in your drink. Try it on someone.' I acted out of my instincts. I didn't do anything wrong."

He sighs and sits beside the girl, "What if it's a poison?" His hand reach to take her temperature.

"I doubt that it's a poison. Anyone would first want our information before our death." Tae hyung speaks making some sense.

Your pov

I feel myself waking up. Turning to my left, I try to settle in a comfortable position. Snuggling in the blanket, I feel myself drifting to sleep again. But then, I hear some sounds of people speaking.

"Ahh. So irritating." I toss to the other side. The bright room making me hard to open my eyes so I keep it closed. "Can't that bun..." a long yawn interrupts me. "...give us a day off."

I stretch on the bed. I sit up and rub my eyes before opening them slowly. My hair was messed up like a nest, I could feel it with my fingers.

I stare ahead. This is not the maid's room. I remove my hair from my vision. I look at the blanket.

I gasp. I look around the room and my eyes land on the three males sitting on the couch. I quickly stand from the bed. But the cover gets tangled with my legs and I fall face hard on the floor. I quickly stand in my feet again.

"Good morning Master Jeon." I bow and look down at my bare feet. Many things are going through my head but I can't think straight.

I see his shoes on the floor coming to my view. I raise my head to look at Jungkook staring right through my soul. Taehyung chuckles darkly behind him. The other boy remains silent.

"Awake now, are we?" Jungkook tilts his head, smirking at me. I apologetically bow my head multiple times, "I'm sorry, Master Jeon. I don't know how I got here. Well I'm supposed to be in the maid's room. I'm so sorry. This won't happen again."

I don't care about anything else right now. I just don't wanna risk them suspecting me when I haven't even done anything.

How did I even get here? The man in front of me chuckles and walks around me. He stops just behind me and I restrain myself from looking back at him.

"Did you know what happen yesterday?" He whispers right behind me. I gulp audibly and he continues to speak, "Do you remember what I did to you yesterday?"

I stare on the portrait of Jungkook hanging on the wall, just above Taehyung's head. It's a portrait of Jungkook and he looks much younger and fresh. Handsome too.

"I don't remember." I breath out as he walks, standing in front of me. He hums, resting his fingers on his chin, pretending to think something

"Well, what do you actually remember before passing out then?" The unknown man asks me, standing from the couch.

I begin to think. It's really blurry but, "I think I was in the kitchen. Working?" And I know now that something is probably wrong. "I can't clearly remember after that. It's blurry." Jungkook sighs and sits on the bed.