Agents in luv 3

Agents in luv
Part 3

It has been around 1 month that you're secretly handing Sungwoo the Agency's information.

And looks like he trusts you now that you talk frankly with him almost like friends but his identity is still unknown.

He doesn't sound that bad now you two are always chatting and you felt at ease unknowingly.

But you know that you'll be punished if the Agency knows about this. Or worse death...

But as long as your family stays out of this, it's all fine right?

Today's the day you are supposed to meet Sungwoo for the first time at his headquarter.

He claims that you'd gained his trust.

But you want to trap him. And for now, his identity was first priority.

You had been to the headquarter for many times as you were assigned to give the papers from the agency but you had never been able to meet him.

He always conveyed his messages through one of his trusted men, Daniel.

After your university is over for the day, you walk to your home and without wasting anytime, you changed into your uniform and rushed to his headquarter.

'Its do or die, y/n'

You arrive at the said place and walk inside with the access of your card.

In no time, you are escorted by one man towards Sungwoo's office.

He knocks the door and enters when he gets the permission.

You follow him behind but you step back when you see him.

"Y-you are... Sungwoo??", He smirks and walk towards your surprised form.

He signals the guard to walk out which he immediately does.

"Woosung, I can't believe." You eye him up and dwon. He was such an angel like boy whom I was classmates with, in some classes.

He walks towards his chair and talks as he rests his legs on the table, "I called you here for something important. The mission to capture your agency will start tomorrow and you'll be one of the member to commit it."

"Correction, not 'my' agency." You smugly fold your arms.

You want him to believe you that you're in this with full loyalty. Although you know that he does believe you.

You want to attack or something but you had seen the gun placed on his waist band and the men were just outside the door.

After talking him about the plans, you head out and tell him that you need to find Daniel to talk about some further plans. He lets you go.

You run down the hallway and enter the main office of the headquarter. Surprisingly there's no one in sight.

You smile in content once the data are all stored on your pendrive. You head out of the room to see 3 guys looking at you.

You ignore them and turn to your right to leave until another man pops out in front of you, "You think you can leave that fast, Huh? Agent S.G?" You innocently tilt your head and speak, "What do you mean?"

He smirks and extends his hand towards you, "Hand the pendrive."

You keep quiet and back away. What are you supposed to do now?

You scoff, taking out your gun and shooting him in the knee. Dodging the hits and punches of the other 3 men behind, you run out of the place.

Trying to contact the headquarter, you press the buttons of your wristwatch. You sigh frustratingly when it's failing time and again. "WhAT's wrong now? I need them and..."

"Stop!" There are many footsteps behind you and you curse when you see dead end. As you look around, you noticed that it's an abandoned building.

You turn around knowing what to do now. You can see Daniel and many other men coming towards you.

You cock your gun ready to fire once they take a step. Daniel smirks and signals a man from behind to come forward.

You glare at them when a man walks forward with your brother.

He's trying to free himself from the man but being a 11 years old boy couldn't make him able to do so. Once he sees you, his tears begin to flow down his cheeks.

"Noona!" He continues to cry and you walk towards him only to stop when the man places a knife at his throat.

"Do it and you'll die." You say through your gritted teeth. Daniel laughs like a maniac at your remark.

"Die? Are you talking about yourself? Or your brother?" He walks to your brother and crouch down to his eye level.

Your brother, Jihoon cries silently biting his lips to not create any sounds.

"Kill him. Slowly and painfully." Daniel orders the man. You panic and there's no way right now that you'll be able to defeat all his men.

An idea comes on your mind but you hesitate to do so. But you can't let him suffer like that. Raising your gun you fire with your trembling heart but you need to.

Just as you shoot with your gun, 2 another shots echo throughout the building followed by many others. And Both bullets on you.

*Jungkook'S POV*
I signal everyone to shoot as we reached the building with the help of her location.

This is the price she needs to pay for betraying us. I shoot her in the thigh. But another bullet surely got her.

I watch as the gun falls from the hand of Agent S.G. I can't believe she just shot an innocent child.

Who is the child anyway? The men of the other side are all helplessly laying on the floor with no strength.

Some of them managed to run away.

Agent S.G who's unconscious is taken to the headquarter for questioning. We also return to the headquarter.

This was my first ever series and I'm cringing on what I've written but yeah.

Enjoy without trying to yeet your phone out of your sight.

♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱ lots of loveee.