4. Mafia's maid

Part 4

Your POV
I serve the dinner on the dining table and walk back to the kitchen as Jina's voice calls my name.

She hands me a new phone and I shake my head, "I don't need it." She shakes her head, "It was Jungkook. Take this before he comes to you." I sigh and slide the phone inside my pocket.

"Why try to act nice when he's not?" I grumble and wash my hand. Cutting the salads, I hear the boys stepping downstairs to the dining room.

After the meeting, it has come to a conclusion that I will stay here until their mission completes. Jina knows all about their mafia thing. I don't know how I'm not freaking out myself.

Maybe it's the fact that they are becoming friendly to me except for the Greek Gods, Jungkook and Taehyung. Okay, I'm totally denying that they are handsome.

I place the salad on different plates and walk to the dining table where they all arrive. I stop for a second when I see a girl walking whilst clinging to Jungkook.

Oh I forgot about his girlfriend. I shake my thoughts off and set the table with Jina's help. "Y/n, you wanna watch movie later?" Hoseok says as he takes his seat beside where I'm standing.

I look at him before advertising my head to the plates. "I-dont.. I don't know." I look over to Jina and she giggles, "She will. Eat well."

"I guess. What movie are you watching?" I ask Hoseok in particular. His expression turns to a scared one and he visibly gulps, "Horror movie."

I look at his frightened state, "Are you sure you wanna watch? You look scared fr." I chuckle when he glares at Jimin. "He chose to watch it. And I lost on rock paper scissors. So he chose it." He whines pointing at Jimin. Jimin in turn talks about how Hoseok is a scared cat and all.

I walk back to the kitchen. They offered me to eat with them but I don't feel like eating. Everytime I want to smile or feel content, I'm being reminded of the fact that I'm adopted.

Are my biological parents still alive somewhere? Are they still searching for me? I gulp down a whole glass of water. I want to cry and scream on top of my lungs. I want to shout for being this unlucky. I lean against the kitchen counter and sigh.

"Trouble in brain?" I see Jungkook's possibly girlfriend come inside the kitchen with a smirk on her face, directed towards me. I push against the counter and stand straight. I'm their maid afterall. Keep up some respect.

"Do you need anything, miss...?" I speak blankly. I know that I've seen her somewhere but I can't pinpoint it out. She's familiar but in a different way. How do I put this?

"Oh, I'm Luna. Nice to meet you, y/n." She folds her arms and stares at me. I nod my head in approval. I don't want to talk to her right now.

"Luna!! Where did you go? Was the juice out of the country?" Jin shouts from the dining table. I turn around and put the juice on the plate and hand it to her.

"Here you go. Anything you need?" I ask when she doesn't move from her place.

Shaking her head, she twirls around to head out of the kitchen, "you surely didn't change."

I swear I heard that but did I hear right? It was really low but... nevermind. I shake my head and wash the dishes after Jina comes to the kitchen with the used plates. We clean the kitchen and talk about random things.

She asks me to stop working when the guys call us out for the movie. I follow her to the living room after completing the works immediately.

She jumps on the seat on left to Taehyung and there is only a spare seat on the right to Taehyung. Wow, what a good luck I have - note the sarcasm.