5. Mafia's maid

Part 5

Your POV

I opened my eyes involuntarily when I felt bright sunlight shining on my face. Groaning in displeasure, I stretch my body on the bed, a yawn escaping my lips as I do so.

I sit up on the comfy bed and look around Jungkook's room. He's not beside me which is good for me because I don't wanna embarrass myself with yesterday's events. But who might have entered this mansion with so tight security?

Aren't I supposed to be making breakfast with Jina? Shit! I curse when I see that it's almost 9am in the morning.

I stand on my feet and at the same time, the door of bathroom opens revealing Jungkook. I look away from him when I see him with nothing but a towel around his waist. Oh god. Help me.

"Good morning. I...erm. I'll go out for you to change." I say without looking at him before I can dash out, he walks to me and stands in front of me. How is he so fast?

"Do you need anything?" I squeak out and he just gives me a smug smile. "Aren't you thanking me for yesterday?" He questions with amusement lingering in his voice. I can die right then and there on how his voice affects me.

"Oh...right. thank you for that and I'm sorry to have bothered you." I scratch my hair nervously and look at the door behind him.

I can't hold myself from gawking at his toned abs and built body. "That isn't enough because I remember that you disturbed my precious sleep." He pushes his lower lips out looking so cute.

"What shall I do for you?" I whisper as I let myself to drown in his eyes. He smiles and turns to his right towards his closet, "I'll ask you for a thing when the time comes. For now, let's not bother about that."

I nod although he can't see me as his back is facing me. Can I touch his back muscles? They look like they're sculpted by the god himself, gracefully.

"It's rude to stare, Y/n." He says breaking my trance. How can he know that I'm staring? I clear my throat, "I'm not." I reply with my confidence.

He chuckles and opens his closet, "Well, the mirror says otherwise." I freeze when I realise that. Am I that dumb to not notice a freaking mirror in front of him? I turn my head forward towards the door.

"I'll head out. Thank you." I run out of the room. Closing the door behind me, I fan my face. How is he affecting me like this?

Taking some breaths in and out I head downstairs to the maid's room. It's daytime so thankfully I'm not scared. I change to my work outfit in a hast manner and head out of the room after freshening up.

I walk to the kitchen. "Jina. I'm so sorry you had to do that all without me." I yell as I see her washing the dishes.

She shakes her head and chuckles, "It's fine. And the guys have already headed out for work. So let's eat after I finish this." We talk about random things and settle in the dining table after placing the food.

"Are you fine? I mean did you sleep peacefully after yesterday when you.." I cut her off. "I'm fine. I slept peacefully. I'm sorry I disturbed you sleep." She shakes her head, "It's okay. And well, Jungkook just arrived in time yesterday, didn't he?" She wiggles her eyebrows and I feel my face burning hot.

"What happened after he took you to his room?" She asks as I place our plates on the sink. I choke on nothing.

"What? No!! It was just a sleep. What are you thinking?" I look away and start with the dishes. She whines and wipes the plate with a cloth.

"You literally hugged the air out of him when he came by your side." She reminds me of the incident and I grow silent, not knowing what to speak anymore.