1.Mafia's maid

Part 1

Your pov

"Lina. Come here and throw this in the backyard."

Jina shouts from the kitchen. Leaving my broom on the floor, I make my way towards the said person.

She hands me a what seems like plastic bag containing garbage. She smiles apologetically at me, "I'm sorry but Nana is on leave today so you can do this for me, right?"

I nod my head, as she pats my head gently. "Good, be careful." I nod again, she smiles at my innocent facade.

I reluctantly walk towards the back door. As I open the door, I see a man, probably one of the Jeon's friend. As far as I can remember, his name is Kim Daehyun? Ah whatever!

I dash towards him as he's busy looking at his Rolex watch, checking time for sure. I bump into him and fall on my butt on the floor.

He loses his balance for a second before he composes himself but the coat which was previously on his hand is no longer there but in the ground. Additionally with the garbage that has scattered on the ground. I widen my eyes before standing up.

"Oh my god, pardon me, sir." I pick his coat and hold in front of him. "I'm really sorry. It was an accident." I say, feeling his stern glare on me.

It was dark outside, but the lights around our surrounding let me check his face. And oh boy, if he isn't the definition of handsome then I don't know who is.

He hisses turning around, "Wash that for me." He leaves the scene and goes inside the mansion. I scoff smugly and begin to search his coat thoroughly.

I curse under my breath when I don't find his phone. "It was probably in his pant's pocket then." Throwing the coat on the ground, I rub my temples.

I look at the coat and smile, "Well, you're not useless though." I pick it up and manage the garbage before heading to the laundry as fast as I can.

After washing the coat and drying it, I make my way to the kitchen where Jina is.

"Jina, do you know where that friend of Master Jeon is?" I ask being oblivious of their names.

Jina chuckles, "Which one do you mean? I can list his 6 close friends." I stare at her innocently and she laughs, "Okay, I'll help you. By 'friend of Jeon', do you mean the one who came here just now? Kim Taehyung?"

I instantly nod at her remark almost breaking my neck. She then, looks at me weirdly. Her expression changing.

"And why would you want to know where he is?" I gulp audibly and show her the coat in my hand.

"Actually he told me to bring this coat to him right now." I say, gripping on the coat out of nervousness. She flashes a sudden smile,

"He's probably upstairs. Probably with Master Jeon in the game room. It's on the second floor in the right corner." Jina explains and I thank her before rushing to my destination.

I may have been working here for some weeks as a maid for someone in this mansion, called Jeon Jungkook. But I haven't seen any of the men living in this mansion face to face, well except for Kim Taehyung.

It's just that whenever they're here I'm busy in work. Or in other words, they are barely here. I look around before knocking the door in front of me. I knock several times but there's no answer.

I take a deep breath and open the door as it's unlocked. When I see no one around, I sneak inside and place the coat on the couch which is facing the monitor.