(1/2)Your bully stands for you

Your bully stands up for you
(Part ½)

Your POV

"Have a nice day!" My aunt yells from the door.

Laughing at her, I wave at her. "I will.Goodbye!"

She waves back at me with a warm smile. Turning my heels, I look forward as the smile from my face fades away.

Another day at school. *sigh*

I walk alongside the road and reach my school in some minutes since my home is quite near.

Passing the school gates, I look down and walk towards the building. No one in my sight is walking alone. They have friends.

I enter my class and sit on the last bench as always. No one bothers to look at me or mind me.

I feel like it's a silence before a big storm. Opening my copy, I start my random doodling before the teacher enters.

"So students, there's a new student in our class today. Please take care of her." The teacher looks at the door and signals the whoever to come inside.

I look at the door in interest to see a girl enter the class. All the students coo at her beauty.

And some of them don't waste the chance to look back towards me with a disgusted look.

I lean back on my chair uncomfortably. The girl starts to introduce as per the teacher's order.

"Hello everyone. I'm Kim Saeron. Let's get along." She bows with a wide smile.

The teacher looks around as if to decide where she'll be sitting and unfortunately, she points at me. "Go and sit beside y/n." Everyone looks back at me again.

+Timeskip+ (Go go power rangersO_o)

Throughout the classes, Saeron talked with me. But I gave her short answers.

She's most likely to avoid me once she gets to know me.

"Can we go to the cafeteria together? I'm so hungry." She looks at me.

I stare at her in confusion because she had denied the requests of other girls to hangout in the cafeteria.

"But didn't you say that you weren't hungry?" I ask her, confused.

She smiles sheepishly, "They're too ugly to hangout with." My jaw drops in shock. "Oh."

She stands from the seat and leans her hand towards me. "So? Let's go?"

I hesitantly take her hand and she drags me towards the cafeteria. Standing in line, I feel stares and glares of people at the back of my head.

Whispers going around like air.

"One is naturally beautiful and the plastic girl seems to disappear beside Saeron. Even the surgeries couldn't make her more beautiful than the new girl."

A girl whispers behind me. Using her loud and high pitched voice occasionally, knowing that I'm in front of her.

Thankfully, Saeron is in front of me so she doesn't seem to hear those words.

Is she also gonna leave me if she finds out that my face is 'beautiful' like this because of plastic surgery?

"Let's get some food." She turns to look at me with a smile. I nod at her.

After getting our food, we walk towards an empty table. We sit across each other and begin to eat as she talks about how handsome the boys are.

I ignore her words with a nod and continue to eat.