Chapter 1

Full Cover☝️
------------------------------------------------------------

Tu mere hothon ki hasi,
Meri sansoon ki gati,
Tujhse mile jo hum,
Bhoola diye har gum,
Ab tera suru kuchh yun chaaya hai,
Mano kisi ne khud rab se milaya hai,
Tujhse hue to rubru,
Mano khud ne pechna khudko,
Ab to yahi dua hai meri,
Haath aur sansen chute saath hamari.....

Krish was lying in his bed sleeping peacefully with a smile on his face. They are currently in Pune where Dhruv and Shrishti's wedding took place though the team will leave soon since Arpit has a new case for them.

 They are currently in Pune where Dhruv and Shrishti's wedding took place though the team will leave soon since Arpit has a new case for them

Mahi came out of the washroom all set to leave for Delhi when she noticed him still sleeping.

For a min she just stood there admiring her husband looking like a kid as he slept hugging a pillow

For a min she just stood there admiring her husband looking like a kid as he slept hugging a pillow. Her trance broke as her eyes fell on the clock beside the bed...7:45 they have to leave in 15 mins.

She sat beside him and shook his shoulder. "Krish...Krish utho time hogaya hum late ho jaayenge jaldi karo" She said but instead of getting up he just humed and kept his head in her lap.

"Umm...sons do na jaan" He said as he hugged her legs. Mahi shook her head in amusment...at one moment this guy is the most dangerous agent CBI has for the task and at another he is behaving like a 6 year old kid.

"Krish Arpit bhai ne bulaaya tha....uth jaao hum late hojaayenge" She said caressing his cheek as he got up and stretched.

"Mere kapde nikaal do mein jaa raha hoon shower lene" He said. When he didn't get a reply he turned around to find Mahi shamelessy staring at him.

 When he didn't get a reply he turned around to find Mahi shamelessy staring at him

"Kya??" He asked feeling a bit shy. One more thing people don't know is that Krish who is no less than a monster in their eyes is actually the most shy person you will ever meet.

Mahi stood up and stepped forward as Krish started backing up. She smiled at him while he gulped down.

"Ma...ma....Mahi...hu...hum...l...la...late ho jaayenge" He said as his back hit the cupboard and Mahi trapped him there by keeping her hand on his either side.

"Tum zarurat se zyaada hot ho Mr. Vasudev" She whisperes seductively as Krish lowered his lashes and his cheeks burned with a blush.

Mahi chuckled at his antics and moved back after kissing both of his cheeks.

"Tumhare kapde nikaal chuki hun jaake shower lelo" Mahi said as if nothing has happened while Krish rushed inside the bathroom as his blush refused to leave his face.

Time Skip

"Hain kahan ye dono aur kar kya rahe hain" Dhruv said irritated as Krish and Mahi have not arrived yet and it was already 8:15.

"Sorry sorry late hogaya" Krish said as he and Mahi took the middle seat in the car with Dhruv and Shrishri stting infront as Dhruv will be driving and Megha, Abhishek and Siddharth sat at the very back.

"Shaadi dau ki hui hai lekin late Madhav uthe hain.....waah" Siddharth said as Krish blushed and everyone chuckled. Dhruv told eveyone except for Shrishti to call him dau as he likes being called that.

They began their journey to the country's capital which was filled with talks and laughs and why won't it be they were meeting after 4 years.

The whole team was very thankful to Mahi since she convinced Krish to open up to all of them and now they are a family rather than just a bunch of CBI agents working together.

By the time they reached Delhi it was night already and the only people who were still up were Dhruv and Krish as everyone else slept peacefully.

After dropping everyone at their home they came to Krish's house. Krish very carefully moved Mahi's head kept on his shoulder and then lifted her up bridal style.

Dhruv and Shrishti would also be staying the night with them since it was very late. Krish and Dhruv bid goodnight and went to their respective rooms with their respective parteners in their arms.

Krish carefully placed Mahi on the bed and kissed her forehead lightly making her smile in her sleep. He got up and after chaning into a lower and removing his shirt he too slipped in the sheets beside his love.

As if he was a magnet Mahi turned in her sleep and hugged him tightly keeping her head on his chest. He chuckled softly and kissed her cheek as he wrapped his arms around her.

Unknow to them a figure was keeping a eye on them with a intention to destroy their happiness.

"Ab hogi barbaadi jo ye puri duniya dekhegi..Mr. and Mrs. Vasudev"

------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

Radhe Radhe. ❤