Chapter 25

Zara was working on her computer, trying to track down Ranveer when the door opened and a person stepped inside.

"Megha zara file pass kariyo" She said without looking up. But once her hand came in contact with person who handed her the file, she immediately looked up.

 But once her hand came in contact with person who handed her the file, she immediately looked up

"Hey, mein kuchh help karun?" Abhishek said stuffing his hand in his pockets. Zara smiled at his attempt to move on and nodded in agreement.

Mahi who fell asleep on the terrace with Ruhi woke up when her phone rang. Carefully getting up so that Ruhi is not disturbed she answered the unknown number.

"Hello.."

"Kesi ho bahu rani" Rohini said as making Mahi fist her hand.

"Aap"

"Haan mein tumhe kuchh batane ke liye phone kiya tha. Kal ki taarik pata hai?"

"28 April"

"Great to isdin ko mark karlo, death anniversery ke taur pe, apne pati ki"

"Zaban sambhal ke bakiye zara"

"Are tumhari kasam sach, kal pure Vrindavan mein koi nahi hoga, agar dhunde ke bachaasakti hai to bachale mohabbat apni" Rohini finished hanging up.

Ruhi jerked up when Mahi threw her phone against the wall out of anger.

Khurana Mansion

Rohini joined Ranveer in the living room smirking.

"Kya hua?" He asked

"Chhed to mene diya hai ab dekhte hain billi karegi kya? Wo dono kesa kar rahe hain?" She asked

"Had se zyaada achha, 6 ghante mein doso aadmiyon ko thikane laga chuke hain" He said. The two has locked Aryan and Krish in the basement with their men continuously attacking them.

They did this so they can exhaust them to the point that they don't have energy to fight when the real plan begins.

In the basement, Krish broke the neck of a guard and then stopped another one before he can stab him.

He twisted his hand and snatched the knife from him, planting him in his throat killing the man.

Aryan stopped a punch meant for his face and kicked the guy hard enough to hit the wall and faint.

They started sweating and panting now, its been six hours already and the end doesn't seemed anywhere near right now.

A man stabbed Krish in the shoulder which only resulted in Krish to pull out the knife and kill the guard. Suddenly the remaining men divided themselves in two groups amd held them in place.

Once they managed to tie their hands and blindfold them after which Rohini and Ranveer took them somewhere

Next Day

Mahi and the team scattered all over Vridavan trying to find the twins but with no luck. Ruhi's phone buzzed with a message from unknown number whom Mahi recognozed as Rohini's.

Ruhi played the video and their blood ran cold. Aryan and Krish were tied on the chairs facing away from each other but without any distance betweem them.

Their left wrists have cuts on them and the rope they were tied with started becoming red. They can see it on their face that they are dying slowly.

But Mahi can't recognoze the place since the video was made in such a way that the surroundings are not clear.

"30 min.....30 min hain tumhare pass Mahi uske baad to..." Rohini trailed off as the video ended. They need to think something fast, everyone was trying to find the twins but with no luck.

Mahi was feeling so frustrated right now, she punched the near by wall, making a hole in it and hurting herself too, when something flashed in her mind...........

---------‐-----------------‐-----------‐-------------------‐-------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤