Chapter 21

The girls saw the twins sneaking in from a window and shared a worried look. They pressed their ear piece to contact them.

"Baki sab kahan hain?" Mahi asked

"Yahin hain tension matlo jaan" Krish replied as  everyone got in position and nodded to Abhishek. Who aimed his rifle on Rohini.

"Prajakta Sisodia waala plan fail hogya ab kya karenge?" Anjali said as Rohini smirked.

"Bahar aajao Mahi char saal ki umr se jaanti hun tumhe isliye itna to pata hai ki tum yahan ho" She said raising her voice as Mahi cursed and slowly walked out followed by Ruhi.

Aryan held Krish back before he can jump in between them. Mahi and Ruhi stood with their hands behind their back as Rohini circled them.

"Jesi thin wesi hi ho ab dekhte hain ki kahin abilities mein to zank nahi lagya" She said and snapped her fingers as men surrounded the girls who stood back to back.

(Koi bhi move kisi pe bhi imagine karlo..😊)

The girls were doing good against the men but they started getting tired as they kept coming. One of them punched Mahi in the face making corner of her mouth bleed.

She kicked the guy back to only get herself in a neck lock. She tried to free herself as another approached them with a knife.

Just as the man stepped forward crossing the limits of 7 steps someone jumped from the second floor kicking him in the face and landing on the floor smoothly.

Rohini and Ranveer looked suprised as Krish stood up cracking his neck, ready to kill. A guy rushed towards him and tried to punch him but he just stopped with a singal hand and punched him in the face making the guy fall back unconsicous. While Mahi also freed herself.

(Only hand-to-hand combat moves are the one Krish is doing...😗😗)

Aryan also joined the fight as the evil couple stood there impressed and shocked. The boys who were not even able to stab a dummy properly were now killing people with bare hands.

Ranveer looked at Rohini and nodded as she pulled out something from her waist band. He raised his hand stopping the fight.

"Krish, Aryan mere bachon kitne bade hogaye ho tum" He said almost cupping Krish's face but he moved back.

"Are mein to bhul hi gaya tha tumhe kahan hum dono yaad honge chaar saal ki umar mein anaath ashram mein to fek aaya tha mein dono ko" He said with a smile as the twins eyes widened.

"Maa baba hai tumhare hum.....haina Mahi?" Rohini said standing next to Aryan as Mahi lowered her lashes when Krish looked at her.

"Tumhari jaan ne bataya nahi" Ranveer said as Krish chose to remain silent his heart has been shattered after knowing that Mahi hid something this big from him.

Ranveer told him everything about their training and stuff and they also just listened.

"Sirf is Mahi ki wajah se ham ek dusre se dur rahe lekin ab we will be a happy family" He said stabbing a sirenge in his Krish's neck while Rohini did the same with Aryan.

Ruhi and Mahi stepped forward but Anjali and Ayesha with several men blocked their way as Ranveer dragged the half consicous twins away.

The team fought Anjali, Ayesha and the guards while Mahi and Ruhi followed the couple outside. In their way they ran into the person who taught them fighting.

"Ma'am" Mahi said as the older lady smirked and took a fighting stance.

"You can't defeat me alone" She said

"She is not alone" Ruhi said joining Mahi as they fought with their master.

(Nat- Mahi, Okoye- Ruhi and their opponent- Master 😊)

At last the duo won and rushed out only for them to miss Ranveer and Rohini.

"SHIT!!" Mahi yelled in frustration punching the nearby wall making a hole in it. Ruhi tried to calmn her but failed misreably.

At A Mansion

Ranveer and Rohini entered the house with him dragging and throwing the twins in their old room and locking it from outside

"Huh...finally apni property waapis apne paas aahi gayi" He said taking the glass of champagne glass Rohini offered him.

"Wese agar ye itne achhe trained fighter na hote to mein to wahin goli maar deti" Rohini said taking a sip from her glass after which both of them chuckled.

On the other hand Aryan's eyes opened slowly and......

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Book will end soon 😔😔
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sumedh wala soon...🤭🤭🤭

Radhe Radhe. ❤