Chapter 5

Ek Toh Kam Zindagani
Us Se Bhi Kam Hai Jawani
Ek Toh Kamm Zindagani
Us Se Bhi Kam Hai Jawani

Mahi started dancing on the music as Rohit's attention instantly shifted to her. He watched her every move with hungry eyes as her body flowed with the song.

Jab Tak Josh Mein Jawaani
Jab Tak Khoon Mein Rawaani
Jab Tak Josh Mein Jawaani
Jab Tak Khoon Mein Rawaani
Mujhe Hosh Mein Aane Na Do

She went towards Rohit and leaned on him seductively and handed him a drink. He smirked as she winked at him and turned around giving Krish a nod.

Pyar Do, Pyar Lo
Pyaar Do Do Pyaar Lo

Megha and Ruhi took down the guards while Shrishti and Zara went to girls. Dhruv, Siddharth and Abhishek secured their exit while Krish kept an eye on Rohit.

Tera Pyar Mila Toh Jag Saara Mila Hai
Mujhe Kisi Se Na Koi Ab Shikwa Gila Hai
Tera Pyar Mila Toh Jag Saara Mila Hai
M

ujhe Kisi Na Koi Ab Shikwa Gila Hai

Rohit joined Mahi on the dance floor. He wrapped a arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She looked behind him with worried(point to be noted is......ki ise apne liye dar nahi lag raha hai) eyes only to witness Krish breaking a glass in his hand due to his anger.

Zindagi Se Toh Fir, Jo Bhi Lamha Mile
Zindagi Se Toh Fir Jo Bhi Lamha Mile
Usse Pyar Pe Waar Do

'Hai bhagwan aaj is aadmi ko Krish se bachalena warna information kahan se milegi' She thought as they continued dancing with Rohit getting closer to her and Krish getting angrier.

Pyar Do, Pyar Lo
Pyar Do Do Pyar Lo

Oh Pyaar Do
O

h Pyaar Lo

Kuch Na Mera Sab Yaar Tera Hai
Zehar Shahi Par Pyaar Tera Hai

Kuch Na Mera Sab Yaar Tera Hai
Zehar Shahi Par Pyaar Tera Hai

Just as Shrishti was taking the last girl out Rohit spotted them. He took out his gun and fired which missed them but made the other run for their lives.

"Niklo yahan se abhi" Zara yelled as she took a gun as a number of men started entering the place.

Shrishti listened to her and she and Dhruv went away with the girls. Everyone took a fighting stance as Rohit grabbed Mahi's wrist.

"Hoshiyar samajh rahe the na khud ko bahot ? Ab dekho mein kya karta hun" He said as Mahi tapped his wrist.

"Kya?" He said looking at her. She signed for him him to look behind him with a poker face. Rohit turned around only for a fist to make contact with his face making him stumble back.

Krish looked at him with a smile as the team mentally faceplamed and prayed for Rohit's life.....he is their only way to get the info on Owls right now.

he is their only way to get the info on Owls right now