Chapter 24

"Ranveer unhe apni mansion le gaya hai aur dusra..." Ruhi didn't complete the sentence as Zara spoke up.

"Hum bhi aapki madad karenge" She said entering the gym with team following her. Mahi's eyes widened at this.

"Madhav ne hamesha hamari madad ki hai aur ab jab unhe madad ki zaroorat hai to hum peechhe nahi hat sakte. Please bhabhi man jaaye hume karne dijiye apni madad" Siddharth added.

Ruhi slipped her hand in Mahi's and nodded when she looked at her. Mahi sighed and nodded in approval.

"Aap tension matlo aap sirf naam bolo mein nikalti hun uski location" Zara said. Abhishek looked at her she looks determined and focused just the way he likes.

"Ranveer Khurana" Mahi said as Zara nodded and got to work. Megha decided to have a sparring match with Mahi while Siddharth practised shooting.

Ruhi leaned on the wall thinking about her love. She hoped he was doing well, they will free them soon but till then she prayed to God to keep both of them safe and sound.

The twins were sleeping peacefuly in Krish's room. Ranveer and Rohini who were standing at the door griteed their teeth looking at them.

 Ranveer and Rohini who were standing at the door griteed their teeth looking at them

(Aryan)

(Krish)

(Krish)

"Itne saalon mein itne badal gaye hain ki hame laut kar mar rahe hain. Mein to kehta hun hame mar hi dena chahiye inhe" Ranveer said.

"Sahi keh rahe ho Ranveer, agar ye hamari baat nahi mansakte to inhe zinda rakhke hi kya faida hai. Lekin inki maut ka tamaasha to mein undo jangli biliyon ko zarur dikhaungi" She said.

"Inhe tadap ta dekhke wo tut jayengi, aur ek baar wo tut gayin phir to unhe apni muthi mein karna bahot aasan ho jaayega" She said as Ranveer nodded.

Here Aryan opened his eyes slowly and stretched out. He looked at Krish still sleeping and smiled at his brother.

 He looked at Krish still sleeping and smiled at his brother

He caressed his hair softly making Krish smile in his sleep. He wishes that he has met him before, before the life showed him its cruel side.

He sighed his was all their real parents fault, if they had even a bit of heart they wont have seperated them by giving them in different orphanages.

His attention immediately shifted back to reality when Krish whimpered in his sleep. He held Aryan's hand tightly like he was scared.
"Nahi....nahi...please....nahi" He mumbled as tears ran down his cheeks.

"JAAN!" He exclaimed shooting up in the sitting position as Aryan hugged him. Sobs wrecked through his body as his brother rubbed his back.

"Krish....Krish kya hua?" He asked but Krish didn't say a word. He just fisted his shirt and just cried his eyes out.

Aryan  was worried as hell, what happened? why is he crying so much? but he didn't get the answers as Krish fainted from crying a whole hour.

Time Skip

Mahi was sitting on the terrace alone at night looking at the moon. She felt like Krish needed her support right now.

Nobody knows this but once something unexpected happens in his life, his control goes out of the window and his emotions go all over the place.

She trusts Aryan to handle him but making her heart umderstand that he will be okay or he has someone to handle him was difficult.

Her thoughts broke when someone sat beside her. Ruhi smiled at her when she looked up and turned to the moon.

"Krish aur Aryan ki chinta ho rahi hai?" She asked and Mahi only sighed.

"Mujhe bhi lekin chinta karne se wo hame jaldi nahi mil jaayenge. Dil mera bhi nahi manta lekin itna bharosa hai ki wo dono apna khayaal rakh sakte hain" She added.

"Jaanti hun Ruhi lekin kya karun ek ajib sa dar lag raha hai. Agar kuchh ho gaya to?" Mahi said looking at the moon again.

Ruhi kept her hand on her and gave it a a squeeze.

"Kuchh nahi hoga kanha ji pe bharosa rakh" She said as Mahi hummed in reply.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Radhe Radhe. ❤