Chapter 20

Mahi was driving the team through the place that gave her the most presicous possesion of her life, her love, her husband, her Krish....Vrindavan.

She has ringed up the care taker of her place to prepare everything for them as they will be staying at her house.

Krish smiled looking out of the window to the place they used to perform the holi play and all that stuff. That was a really beautiful phase of his life.

The car came to a stop infront of a warm and cosy looking house which was not to big but not to small.

The team immediately settled down and started working. The have to figure out what the Owls was planning before something happens.

At night Krish came out of the house to get some fresh air. He walked around a bit remenicing some of the most beautiful memories of life when he heard some movment behind him.

He kept the mind at it but didn't show it, Mahi noticed Krish's absence and went to call him. Here a few man surrounded Krish from all sides.

'Keep the attacks simple your not recovered fully' His brain commanded as he took a fighting stance.

The an laughed a him as they were double his size. 'Kids these days' Krish thought rolling his eyes as they attacked him.

He took down most of them by some simple tricks but the last one seemed out to be a bit tricky.

(Krish instead of Cap till 1:39 okay...🤗🤗)

After taking down the last guard a panting Krish fell on his knees trying to catch his breathe. Mahi and the team rushed to him hearing all the commotion.

"Krish tum thik ho?" Mahi asked bending to his level and cupping his face. He nodded as his breathing came back to normal.

"Wo jaante hain hum yahan hain" He said as he and Mahi stood up. His fist clenched as his anger increased.

"Kal hum unke HQ pe attack karenge and thats final" He said through clenched teeth and left. The next morning the team was preparing for their attack.

Zara tried to approach Abhishek before the mission but he just turned away from her. Mahi and Ruhi entered the room in their assassin outfits.

"Hum aage jaate hain" Mahi said as the team nodded. The girls left before the twins can know about this.

The duo quitely sneaked in a building and hide behind boxes listening to the Khanna sisters talking.

"Alpha aur Omega ek saath milne aarhe hain definetly kuchh hua hai" Ayesha said as Anjali nodded in agreement.

Everyone bowed down as two hooded figures walked in the room reminding the hiding duo of their past.