Chapter 11

The team was getting ready to head to the location Zara traced. Just as Krish loaded his gun and put it in a hoister on his thigh Siddharth spoke up.

"Madhav bhabhi kahan hain?" He asked

"Uska aur Ruhi ka paara chadha hua direct location pe hi milenge wo dono" He said as the team left after Aryan lied to Ishwari saying they have to visit the HQ for some paper work.

The team entered the building but was shocked to find every guard already taken down by someone. They were walking around when Aryan turned around and screamed coming face to face with a upside down hanging Yuvraj who was terribly beaten up.

 They were walking around when Aryan turned around and screamed coming face to face with a upside down hanging Yuvraj who was terribly beaten up

(Aryan^)

"Iski to..." He said as he pushed him back for almost giving him a heart attack and a note fell down.

Tum logon ko horahi thi....der...isliye inki pooja hum dono ne karli.
                          ~ Mahi

The twins gulped down....the ladies were really angry. How in the world are they gonna handle them. Thinking all this the team returned to the mansion.

While the twins went to Ishwari to distract her so that Siddharth and Abhishek can easily take a unconsious Yuvraj to the basement. They find her preparing the lunch table as if a guest was arriving.

"Aai.....yeh sab kya hai??? koi aarha hai kya" Krish asked a Aryan poured himself a glass of water.

"Haan....tumhari hone wali patniyan" She said making Aryan spit the water he was drinking. She immediately rushed to him and started rubbing his back.

"Kya hua tu thik hai" She asked as Aryan nodded.

"Unka.....unka naam kya hai?" Krish asked thinking of what possibly Mahi will do with him once she gets to hear about this.

"Madhavi aur Radhika Bansal....bahot sundar aur sushil ladkiyan hain" She said as Aryan kept a hand on his face thinking of the chances of their girls killing them.

"Suniye...." All three turned around as Ishwari smiled while twins stood their in utter shock. Aryan rubbed his eyes reassuring himself he was not hellucinating.

"Tum..." The twins said in unison as the girls smiled at them.

" The twins said in unison as the girls smiled at them