Chapter 10

(Devesh Sharma as Yuvraj Shergill)

"Yahi hai hamara agla shikar.........Yuvraj Shergill. Iski khudki drugs aur arms ki factory hai jo ye medicines aur watch ki factories ke naam pe chalaata hai. Kal hi ek deal final ki hai isne Owls ke saath aur kal uski delivery dega.....hamare paas bahot achha aur bada chance hai Owls ke khilaf is baar" Mahi explained the information she found to the team.

"Thodi der mein location bhi trace ho jaayegi" Zara added tapping some buttons on her laptop. Aryan who was stiing on the window sill saw someone heading towards the house and almost fell down.

"Ye kahan se aagyin..." He said and rushed to Mahi and Ruhi who were chatting about the mission.

"Abhi ke abhi chhupo.....jaao jaldi" He said as the girls looked at him.

"Lekin hua kya" Krish asked as Aryan said something in his ear making his eyes almost pop out of socket.

"Haan jaan tum Ruhi ko leke jaao" He said as Mahi looked at him with utter confusion.

"Are lekin batao to ese achanak kya hogaya?" She asked not even moving an inch from her place.

"Sawal to tum baad mein karsakti hona abhi keliye chhup jaao" He said as the door bell rang and he and Aryan looked at each other.

Aryan rushed to open the door while Krish turned to Megha and Zara and told them to take Mahi and Ruhi inside.

"Aai....kesi ho" Aryan greeted touching the person's feet. Who blessed her keeping her hand on his head.

"Aai" Krish came and did the same and she also blessed him

"Aai" Krish came and did the same and she also blessed him. She hugged both the boys and caressed their hair lovingly.

"Mere bachon.......kitne bade hogaye ho tum dono" She said pulling away. She was meeting them after a very long time....last she saw them both of them were 19 when she moved to Australia.

The team stood awkwardly when Aryan spoke up. "Aai ye Krish ki team hai hamari family jesi hi hai" He said as Ishwari smiled at them. She stood their holding the hands of twins.