Chapter 6

The team was heading to Shimla by road, it was Mahi's idea because travelling by road can give them some fresh and distraction so that they don't over work themselves by keep thinking about the mission.

It would take approximately six hours for them to reach their destination after which they will have almost a whole day since Arman and Rohit will meet tomorrow evening. Not a very long journey but they still stopped by a festival taking place because Krish needed to get his dressing change.

"Sir...." Zara said nervously as Megha and Shrishti pushed her forward while Krish looked towards her. Mahi who was wrapping his arm in bandage also payed attention to her.

"W....wo Sir.....hum.....hum festival dekh kar aasakte hain kya?"  She asked quite intimidated by him. Before Krish can answer Mahi spoke up.

"Kyun nahi hum sab chalenge" Mahi said wrapping up the first aid kit. Krish was about to speak when she gave him a 'your coming with me' look and he sighed nodding in agreement.

The festival was not something the girls have seen before in their lives. While the boys stood there keeping an eyes on their craziness Ruhi was standing a few inches behind them hugging herself not out of cold but because she missed someone badly.

Haan Hai Koi To Wajah
To Jeena Ka Maza Yun Aane Laga

Yeh Hawaon Mein Hai Kya
Thoda Sa Jo Naasha Yun Chane Laga
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Hua Hai Teri Raahon Mein Aakar Pucho Na Pucha Na
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Milega Teri Bahon Mein Aakar

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan

Girls started singing and dancing with the local people around them as the boys also forgot about the tension smiling at their partners. Even Abhishesk smiled unknowingly towards Zara.

Todi Mene Sare Hi Bandhan Zamane Tere
Todongi Na Mein Vada

Megha wrapped her hands around Siddharth's neck and the couple smiled at each other lovingly.

Aadha Hissa Mere To Dil Ki Kahani Ka Tu
Piya Mein Baaki Aadha

Shrishti hugged Dhruv from behind as the said guy smiled feeling his love close.

Dekho Na Dekho Mujhe Hua Hai
Teri Yaadhon Mein Kho Kar
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Milega Teri Baton Mein Jeekar

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan
O Raama
Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye
Jannat Dikhaye Haan

Ruhi smiled at the couples infront of her. She knew the feeling of love and to be honest all she wants to to do is hug Mahi and tell her everything she was going through but she can't not until she gets a update on him.

Mere Jaise Lakho Mile Honge
Tujhko Piya
Mujhe To Mila Tuu Hi

Zara leaned on Abhishek's back as she tried to convey her feelings through the song. Both of smiled feeling something unknown yet familiar.

Tu Hi Mere Hooton Ki Khilti Hui Se Hasi
Gila Bhi Piya Tu Hi

Mahi and Krish looked in each other's eyes the past memories of their life came back to them. A smile spread over their lips as they remembered all good and bad times they spent. All the problems they over came by staying together.

Dekho Na Dekho Mujhe Kya Hua Hai
Tujhe Sapno Mein Lakar Dekho Na Dekho
Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Hua Hai Teri Baaton Mein Aakar