Chapter 19

"Ruhi Singh......kesi ho miss gadaar" Ayesha said getting up. Ruhi rolled her eyes as she walked to her.

"Wese hamesha ki tarah galat time pe entry li hai tumne.....is duniya ki sabse behtrin kiss hone hi waali thi lekin beech mein tum aagyin" She said Ruhi lost control and grabbed her neck, picked her off her feet and threw to the ground.

Just as Ayesha groaned a defeated and injured Anjali got thrown in the room. Both the girls stood together as Mahi and Ruhi glared at them.

"Aayinda mere hone waale pati ko chhua na....to mein tumhari chamdi udhed dungi" Ruhi said making Ayesha and Anjali's eyes widened. While Krish's opened and he jumped off the bed.

"Hello ladies myself Aryan Vasudev and mein aapki aukaat se bhaar hun to mujhse dur rahen" Aryan said walking and standing with Ruhi and Mahi.

"Hum last stage pe hain Mahi ye baazi to tum jeet gayin dekhte hain agli kese jeetogi" Ayesha said dropping something on the floor as smoke filled the room.

By the time Aaruhi and Mahi were able to see again the duo was long gone. Mahi cursed out in frustration as Ruhi tried to calmn her down.

"Mahi....Mahi...rehne dete hain. Abhi ghar chal sab taiyaar ho chuka" She said as Mahi nodded reluctantly.

They entered the mansion and first thing Mahi and Ruhi did were change in normal clothes rather than stay in their assassin suits.

Mahi entered her room to find Zara cross checking the arrangments made by the hospital as she has a junior doctor qualification. Her smile grew as she saw the person she was trying to protect sleeping peacefully.

 Her smile grew as she saw the person she was trying to protect sleeping peacefully

She sat beside him as Zara left the room after telling Mahi about the medicines.

Zara walked towards her room lost in her thoughts. What was she doing wrong? Its not like she proposed Abhishek out blue that he is running away from her.

She is even okay with being friends if he is not ready to give her the place Anjali has in his heart but for that they have to talk which is not happening.

Unknown to her Abhishek was already drowning in guilt for his actions but he was trying to protect himself, at least that's what he told himself.

He has created diatance between him and Zara because he is too scared to love again. He is not ready to take another heartbreak and he knows that.

The next week passed in a blink with the team defending Krish and him getting better. The doctor has told him he can join the mission but still take care of himself and to not take to much mental and physical pressure.

And right now he was a bit busy.....with Mahi.

(read at your own risk)

Mahi breathe became a bit shallow as Krish worked on her neck while pressing her in the wall. She grabbed his shoulder and bit her lip as he bit on her neck and that licked it up leaving a mark.

"I missed this" He said pulling away as Mahi smirked at him.

"I missed it more" She said pulling him in for a hot and steamy kiss. Their tongues danced together as her hands roamed all over him.

Mahi pushed the jacket off his shoulders without breaking the kiss and gilded her hands over his toned arms as he pulled her closer.

"Ya to mein pagal ho gayi hun ya tum recover hoke zyaada hot ho gaye ho" Mahi said after they pulled away panting. Krish chuckled at her but stopped as he felt a tug at his t-shirt.

"Mahi koi bhi aasakta" He said but Mahi ignored him and pulled off his shirt revealing his perfect body.

(Koi A.C chalao....😳😳🔥🔥)

"Koi nahi aane waala sab busy hain" She said smashing their lips together once again as Krish moaned in her mouth due the force she applied in the kiss.

(Bas...ab aur nahi...itne se hi kaam chalao..😗)

Just as Mahi was about to deepen the kiss Aaruhi barged in the room but quickly turned their back to them.

"Hamne kuchh bhi nahi dekha" They said in unison pulling Krishi out of their world. Krish wore back his shirt and jacket as Aaruhi turned around once again.

"Esa kya hogya ki tum dono ne knock karna bhi zaruri nahi samjha direct jhuse chale aaye" Mahi said still adjusting her top.

"Wo hum to ye batane aaye the ki Owl ke headquaters ki location milgayi hai...hame thodi pata tha ki tum busy hoge" Aryan said smirking as Ruhi smacked his arm.

"Wese location kya hai?" Krish asked pulling everyone back to the to the topic.

"Vridavan...."
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Kesa tha ch???

Radhe Radhe. ❤