Chapter 14

The team was busy in finding about their next lead...Prajakta Sasodia. Ruhi was the incharge of taking care of Mahi who has almost recovered now while Ishwari has returned.

Everything seemed in place but Aryan has noticed the biggest change....Krish was not doing good. He was looking pale, weak and was having frequent headaches.

He may have fooled the team but he can't fool his real brother. Currently Ruhi has came to take Yuvraj from the basement after giving Mahi some juice.

"Kaam hogaya?" He asked as she opened his hands.

"Haan juice mein milakar dediya hai abhi tak to saanse ruk bhi gayi hongi" She said as both of them started walking out.

Just as Yuvraj turned around the corner he was greeted by Siddharth holding a gun on his head with rest of the team behind him.

"Ab is sab ka kya faida....jise marna tha wo to mar chuki.....margayi Mahi Vasudev" He said chuckling.

"Lekin mein to yahin hun..." A voice said as Yuvraj's eyes widened.

"Ye

"Ye.....ye nahi ho sakta tumhe to..." Before he can complete Mahi spoke up.

"Zeher khake mar jaan chahiye" She said as his eyes widened even more. He had it all under control how in the world is she alive.

"Yahi soch rahe ho ki mein zinda kese hun mein batati hun.....darasal Ruhi ne glass mein zeher dalaa hi nahi tha" She said as Ruhi came and stood with the team.

"Mene Mahi ko Shimla se laute hi sab bata diya tha. Ki kese tum sab Aryan ke naam par blackmail kar rahe ho mujhe" She said as Mahi smiled at her.

Flashback

Rushi cried as she explained to Mahi how the Owld were blackmailing her through Aryan.

"Mein ye sab nahi karna chahti lekin mere pass koi aur rasta nahi hai" She said as Mahi hugged her.

"Shh...shant hoja bas kar. Ab Aryan hamre saath haina kuchh nahi hoga aur rahi bat the Owls ki to uskeliye bhi ek plan hai" She said pulling away and explaning the plan to her.

End Of Flashback

"Phir Ruhi ne tumhari baat maane ka drama shuru kiya....tumse darna tumhari baat mana sab natak tha. Ek jaal jisme tum phase aur hame nayi lead bhi mil gayi. Thank you mister Shergill" Mahi said as Yuvraj clenched his jaw.

He then smirked as he noticed Siddharth a bit distracted from him

"Koi baat nahi jo kaam zeher ko karna tha ab mein khud karunga" He said and snatched the gun from Siddharth.

But before he can shoot her Ruhi and Krish stood infront of her and shot him dead. The team took care of the body while Krish moved aside not feeling well.

He covered up as soon as Mahi came to him and hugged him.

"Kya hua??" He asked holding her close

"Kuchh nahi ese hi...achha tum sab ko bulalo mein khana lagati hun" She said pulling away as he nodded.

The whole team sat down to have lunch. Everyone was enjoying themselves when Mahi noticed Krish's absence.

"Sid Krish kahan hai?" She asked worry filling her voice.

"Madhav aate hi honge wo koi file dhundh rahe the" He replied as Krish entered the dinning room looking paler.

He coughed up a bit and his eyes widened seeing blood on his hand. He lovered his hand as Mahi came and stood beside him.

"Kya hua sab thik haina?" She asked and he to nodded with a fake smile. Just as he took a step forward towards the table his head started spinnig.

"Krish....Krish....KRISH!!!!" Mahi exclaimed as she caught a unconscious Krish in her arms.

KRISH!!!!" Mahi exclaimed as she caught a unconscious Krish in her arms

(Sorry about the bad quality....😗😗)

The team rushed him to the hospital. Mahi was pacing outside the ICU totally worried about her love when the doctor came out.

"Doctor wo Krish..."

"Dekhiye darasal patient...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

#doubleupdate

New Cover credit- Ishita_505

Thank You Ishu....🥰🥰

Radhe Radhe. ❤