Chapter 2

My exact reaction...☝️☝️😤😤
------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho" Krish roared as Mahi came running downstairs in the living room where the whole team was gathered.

"Kya hua Krish intne gusse mein kyun ho?" She asked as Krish's angry expressions softened a bit by looking at her.

"Arpit sir ne mujhe aur puri team ko suspend kar diya hai....wo bhi ese achhanak" He said giving her the suspension letter he had recieved.

She read the letter super fast and then turned to the team who looked sad. Krish who was standing by the table opened his fisted hand and threw a glass of water on the wall shattering it in pieces and starling everyone.

"Agar susupend his karna tha to yahan bulaaya hi kyun?" He said as Mahi took his hand in her and kept her other hand on his chest. She signed him to copy her clamn breathing as he has starting panting due to his anger.

His breathing became normal as Mahi spoke up.
"Ek baar bhai se milne chalte hain....puchhte hain esa kyun kiya?" She asked looking in his eyes. His anger melted looking in those brown love filled orbs and he nodded.

At Arpit's Place

Krish and Mahi took their blessings by touching Arpit and Pooja's feet. After which the whole team settled in the garden with Arpit and Pooja.

"Mein jaanta tha ki tu puru team ko mera pass le hi aayegi isliye koi explanation pehle se nahi di" Arpit said patting Mahi on the head as she smiled at her cousin.

"Mein ne tum logon ko isliye suspend kiya kyunki hum ye case officially nahi handle kar sakte.....mere sources ne bataya hai ki Owls(ye us grp ka naam hai jiske against inhe kaam karna hai) kahin na kahin tum sabke past se linked hain aur mein nahi chahta ki tumhari personal life national level pe khule" Arpit said. Everyone was touched by his concern for them and smiled at him.

"Aur ek baat tum log meri ek saath meri north-delhi wali mansion mein rahoge jahan tumhe tumhare sare resources aur do naye team members milenge" He added as the team looked between themselves.

"Naye members? Kyun sir hum kaafi to hain" Abhishek spoke up. His last experence with a new member didn't go well for his heart.

"Kyunki hame jitne hosake utne members field pe chahiye honge. Jo mujhe mere next point par lata hai....Mahi waqt aagaya hai ki ab Black Cat wapas aajae" He said as Krish and Mahi's eyes widened they looked at each other and then at Arpit, that was totally unexpected.

"Black Cat wo martial art expert, professional spy aur hacker....uska aur Mahi ka kya connection hai?" Shrishti asked as Mahi looked at her with sheepish look.

"Mein hi Black Cat hoon" She said

"KYA!!!!!!" The team roared in unison as Mahi closed her ears.

"Mahi ka field pe aana zaruri hai kya??" Krish asked concerned for her. He had faith in her but that dosen't mean he won't get concern for his love.

"Haan Krish is baar khatra bahut bada hai warna tum jaante ho mein kabhi Mahi ko wapas field mein nahi laata" He said as Krish sighed and nodded.

Before their marriage Mahi secretly use to work for CBI with only Krish and Arpit knowning her identity.

"Arpit wo log mansion pe pahunch gaye hain mere hisaab se ab inhe bhi nikal na chahiye" Pooja said as she read a message.

Time Skip, At The Mansion