Chapter 7

Sumedh Mudgalkar as Aryan Vasudev

He is Krish's twin brother and Ruhi's fiance. He has a bubbly and cheerful personality with a touch of notoriousness. Few things the brothers share in common are their seriousness for work, the extreme shyness and anger issues. His anger is as worse as Krish if not wrost. They met in their first year of working for CBI. He has a sharp brain with great observing skills and is a excellent matial artist making him a top level CBI agent. Since Krish is more serious in nature people often think he is older but in actual Aryan is older than Krish by thirty minutes. Krish is very protective of him and both of them have a dark and complicated origin.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey everybody....." Aryan groaned he has been in Arman's captavity for a week and ran away last night therefore he is quite injured and tired.

The hooded figure taking the opportunity pushed Aryan backwards and ran away. Mahi balanced Aryan while Siddharth took his gun and aimed at the figure. He shot and the bullet hit the figure's arm but the person still got away.

The team surrounded Aryan who smiled seeing his brother and Ruhi frown in concern. Just as Krish stepped forward to check on him he fainted falling in his brothers arm as his body gave in to the exhaurtion.

Siddharth Abhishek and Megha took Arman in their car while Rohit was with Dhruv, Zara and Shrishti.

Ruhi was with Krish and Mahi who took a unconsicous Aryan with them as their car was the fastest. After they reached the mansion Mahi took care of Aryan's wound while Ruhi sat beside him, holding his hand.

Ruhi's phone buzzed with a message, she took it out and read it as her face went pale. She looked at Aryan looking all peaceful while having some much needed rest.

 She looked at Aryan looking all peaceful while having some much needed rest

And then at Mahi who was wrapping up the first aid kit. Her hands started trembling as a layer of sweat formed on her forehead.

'Nahi......mein ye nahi kar sakti....ise achha...mein apni jaan dedun' She thought pocketing her phone. She kissed Aryan's forehead and left the room.