Chapter 9

The whole mansion woke up to the sound of gunshot. Everyone came outside with their guns ready to fight.

"Kya ho raha hai ye sab??" Mahi said frustrated........she was enjoying herself. Another gunshot rang breaking the glass of another window.

Siddharth shot a figure he spotted outside while Abhisek went to the tarrace and placed his sniper rifle on the edge and starts taking down the men around the mansion.

A few men broke in the house and the team engaged in hand to hand combat with them. Mahi kicked men backwards and then shot another one.

"Bhai ne sahi kaha tha is mission pe to do minute ja chain nahi hai" She said as she and Ruhi stood back to back.

In midist of fighting nobody payed attention to the gun pointed towards Mahi by a hodded figure.

Everyone turned to Mahi as a gunshot rang in the house and the person ran away. A scream left Shrishti's mouth as Dhruv who had shielded Mahi with his body fell down on the floor....unconcious.

Krish lost his cool and killed the remaning men while the team rushed Dhruv to the nearest hospital.

Krish went behind them with worry and fear rising in his chest. He reached the hospital to only find doctor coming out of the OT.

"Doctor wo..." Shrishti said rushing to him as tears filled her eyes.

"Dekhiye goli patient ke spinal cord ke paas ki nerve par lagi hai jiski wajh se unke pure nervous system ko shock laga aur wo coma mein chale gaye hain.....kabtak hosh mein aayenge kuchh kha nahi jaa sakta" He said and left as Shrishti fell on the chair and broke down.

Krish saw his team fall apart infront of his eyes but instead of crying he buried his pain inside and helped Aaruhi and Zara in supporting the team.

They returned home 7 in the morning without Shrishti. Krish has told her to stay away from the mission now and stay with Dhruv.

"Tu thik hai?" Aryan said keeping a hand on  his shoulder and he nodded supressing the emotions which were clawing at his heart wanting a release.

"Haan bhai mein thik hun....sab sogaye haina aap bhi so jaao mujhe chaar ghante mein sab wapis kaam par chaahiye" He said and left as the team who was asleep according to him overheared their leader trying to stay strong for them.

He entered his room and shut the door. He slid down the door as tears rolled down his cheeks. All the memories he has shared with Dhruv came back rushing to his mind.

 All the memories he has shared with Dhruv came back rushing to his mind