Chapter 26

Mahi snatched the phone from Ruhi's hand as she thought she might know the place. She played the video again and paused it when camera zooms out a bit.

She saw a photo graph on the wall and bit her lip trying to remember where she has seen it.

"Shit!" She exclaimed remebring the place, the theatre were they use to perform the Radhakrishn play on holi

"Shit!" She exclaimed remebring the place, the theatre were they use to perform the Radhakrishn play on holi. She rushed in the direction of the place followed by the team.

"Krish....Krish ankhen mat band karna" Aryan said as he felt Krish leaning his head on his shoulder. He himself felt weak but right now his brother was more important to him.

"Am...s...sle...sleepy" Krish said as his eye lids got heavier with the time passing. Aryan gave his head a jerk making him open his eyes again.

Mahi and the team reached their destination to only find it surrounded my guards

"Bhabhi jaao hum dekhte hain inhe" Siddharth said as they cleared the path for Ruhi and Mahi entered the place only for Anjali and Ayesha to block their way.

While Ayesha tackled Ruhi away Anjali and Mahi engaged in a fight.

Mahi stopped the knife mid air by grabbing Anjali's wrist, Ruhi held Ayesha in a neck lock. Mahi's eyes widened when she looked at the timer she set for half an hour, they has only five minutes left.

She kicked Anjali in the stomach and then took out her gun aiming at her head.

"Mein tujhe marna nahi chahti chup chaap wahin reh jahan hai" She said but Anjali ignored her and threw a knife at her.

While knife hit Mahi in the shoulder, the fired bullet went through Anjali's head killing her. Ruhi on the other hand stabbed Ayesha making her fall on the ground.

4 Minutes

Mahi and Ruhi reached the room to only find Aryan and Krish unconsious, but at least they can see the slow rise and fall of their chest.

They were about to step forward when Ranveer and Rohini put them in a neck lock, chocking them.

3 minutes

The girls looked at their and gathered all of their strength ready to fight, for them. Ruhi kicked Ranveer's leg and freed herself.

Mahi elbowed Rohini in the stomch and kicked her in face, making her stumble back. Next she stopped Rohini's punch meant for her face.

"Aaaaa" Rohini yelled as Mahi twisted her hand than punched her in the face. Ruhi on the other hand doughed Ranveer's punch making his hand hit the wall.

She kicked him back and kneed him the stomach and gave him a upper cut when he bent down in pain.

1 minute

The girls had the upper hand on the couple when the team showed up on the entrance of the room.

"Krish aur Aryan ko leke jaao yahan se" Ruhi said putting Ranveer in a hand lock.

"Lekin tum dono ko akele..." Megha hesitated

"JAAO ABHI!!!" Mahi yelled with authority as Rohini used the opportunity to attack her injured shoulder. She groaned in pain but hit her elbow in Rohini's face.

The team followed her command and took the twins and left the place. While Ruhi was able to knock out Ranveer, Mahi and Rohini has taken the fight downstairs.

Three gunshots rang in the surroundings as Ruhi rushed down and her eyes widened.....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

#doubleupdate

One more chapter and then epilogue....the journey is finally about to end.....😊😊

Radhe Radhe. ❤