Chapter 16

Mahi was asleep with her head on Krish's shoulder and her hands around his arm.

Everthying seemed peacefull until her brows frowed as the scenes from her past started coming back to her

(again its Mahi instead of Nat)

She woke up stopped herself from moving noticing Krish was still sleeping. Once she was over her dream she carefully moved away without waking up Krish and settled him on the bed properly. Once done she came out in the room balcony to get some fresh air and clear her mind.

With the team

"Hum Owls ke sabse dangerous agents the" Ruhi said as everyone just stood in the place frozen. They use to work for Owls....this was so not expected.

"4 saal ke the hum jab humne hamesha ke liye apni normal zindagi khod di" She added as everyone listened with undivided attention.

Flashback

A four year old Mahi and Ruhi were playing in the garden of the former's house. Since their parents were friends plus neighbours they were morelike sisters then just friends.

They both were enjoying themselves when they heard a crash sound from inside the house. Getting curious both the girls went and in and screamed at the sight.

Their fathers were lying on the floor with blood everywhere and knivies stabbed in their throats. Mahi took Ruhi's hand and ran outside but stopped when two figures fell infront of them from terrace.

"Mumma..." Ruhi mumbled seeing their mothers lying in the pool of blood with knivies stabbed in their back. Before they can run away a hodded figure approached them from behind.

It made both the girls unconscious by making them breathe in chloroform and took them away

End Of Flashback

"Hame Owls ke head ne paala. Ek jeeta jaagta hatiyaar banake rakh diya jo sirf orders maane bina kisi objection ke" Ruhi said as tears brimmed in eyes.

"Lekin Mahi ko dheere dheere in sab se ghutan hone lagi. Orders to wo pure kardeti thi paanch saal ke bache hon ya....ya saath saal ke budhe jise kha use maar to deti thi lekin....lekin andar hi andar mar rahi thi wo isliye usne ek escape plan banaya" She continued.

"Pata nahi kese authorities ko iske baare mein pata chal gaya aur phir...phir Alpha...jiska order na maana matlab apni jaan dena uska order aaya mere paas. Mahi ko maarne ka...apni jaan ke liye ghabraakar mene order maan liya" She said tears dropping from  her eyes.

"Mijhe abhi bhi yaad hai hum Vrindaavan gaye the ek device retrieve karne" She added.

Flashback

It was night time in Vrindaavan and everyone was asleep but a few grons can be heard from a office where Mahi and Ruhi where fighting some men.

(Ab suno gaane ke pehle 37 sec hi kaam ke hain filhaal. Taylot Swift ki jagh Mahi hai aur the other one is Ruhi)

As Mahi fell from the thrid floor of the building her trust and love shattered just like the window glass. She hit the ground pretty bad as blood started flowing from her head.

Last thing she saw headlights of a car approaching her after which everything turned black.

End Of Flashback

"Jis couple ki wo car thi wo Mahi ko hospital legaye aur uske baad bhi wo hi uske maa baba ki zimedaari nibhate rahe kyunki chot ki wajah se Mahi ko short term memory loss hua aur wo is desh ki sabse khatarnaak assasin se Vrindaavan ki ek bholi bhali ladki ban gayi thi. Jahan use Krish mila aur dono ko pyaar hogya" She added

"Dau ne kahani sunai thi....is duniya ki sabse khubsurat kahani hai" Siddharth said remenicing the story Dhruv narrated to him.

"Kuchh time baad Mahi ki memory recover hogayi tabtak uski aur Krish ki sagaai ho chuki thi aur use ek shaant zindagi ki aadat hogayi thi. Usne Krish ko sab batayaa aur phir secretly CBI join karliya taaki Owls use chhahke bhi na contact kar paaien. Lekin shayad Mahi ki zindagi itni aasan nahi hai isliye to Owls uski zindagi mein laut aae" She added as a silence fell on them.

With Krishi

Krish opened his eyes slowly and sighed seeing he is still in the hospital. Mahi entered the room with grim expression on her face and smiled after noticing her love is awake.

She sat beside him as he interwiened their finger and kissed them lightly.

"Kya hua?" He asked as she sighed caressing his cheek.

"Doctor ne surgry ke liye kaha hai koi darne ki baat nahi hai lekin tum zayaada hil nahi sakte. Iislilye Mister Vasudev aaj se no action" She said and he nodded in agreement.

"Jab tum saath hona meri jaan mein kisi se bhi lad sakta hun....maut se bhi" He said holding her hand close to his heart....heart that beats for her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment. Vote.

Yakin nahi hota mene is ch ko teen baar isloye likha kyunki past expanation nahi set ho rahi thi..😗😗

Radhe Radhe.❤