Chapter twenty-two:

Mallory's POV

        The tour was wrapping up quite nicely. We were heading to the shows we missed, and I sat next to Vic on the couch, holding baby Brooklyn.

"So why did you guys pick my name as her middle name?" I asked, looking at Amber.

"We were terrified that you weren't going to make it. And she looks so much like you. These past weeks have made us get to know her better, and she's insanely strong willed. She won't give up on anything, like you." Amber smiled, looking at her daughter climbing over Vic. She had a huge smile on her face, her bright blue eyes gleaming. She had dark brown fuzz on her head, and Amber had convinced Mike to keep a small purple bow on the top of her head.

"Her dimples look like Jaime's." I smiled.

"There's a little bit of all of us in her." Mike said, laughing.

"I would love to raise a family with you." Vic smiled at me, nudging my shoulder. My cheeks grew red and my eyes widened. Amber started smiling.

"Woah, what's with the weird reaction?" Jaime asked, looking at all of us. Tony smiled at me, nodding.

"Um, about that Vic..." I said, smiling up at him.

"Bro, you knocked her up!" Mike said, jumping up. My face was now on fire, and I had a huge grin on my face.

"Mallory, are you serious?" Vic asked me, and I put a hand over my stomach.

"Baby Fuentes says hi." I said, and the bus erupted in cheers. Vic kissed me, and Brooklyn crawled onto my lap, and set her hand over mine on my stomach.

"It looks like Brooke already knows." Amber giggled, and we all talked about name possibilities.

Sorry it's really short, but I'm having insane writers block /).(\ anyone have any names for the baby? I think I'm going to let the baby be a boy c: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay for Vic and Mallory!!!!