Chapter fifteen:

Mike's POV

         I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket, and I pulled it out, and dimmed the screen. Pictures of Alan, Alex, Jack, Gabe, Jaime, Justin, and Barakat with tons of girls were coming in. I shook my head, smirking. Who knew where everyone else was. I put my phone back and watched the end of the movie. It was 5 in the afternoon, and Amber was getting hungry. The movie ended, and everyone clapped.

"Why do people clap?" Mallory asked, looking confused.

"Who knows?" Amber said, and hugged her.

"What was that for?" Mallory giggled, and hugged Amber back.

"I don't know. I just love you." Amber smiled.

"I thought you loved me?" I pouted, and Amber hugged me, and gave me a tiny kiss. I smiled and looked into her brown eyes.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to McDonalds or something." Mallory said, and we walked towards the rental car. Mallory hopped into the driver seat, and Amber in the passenger seat. That left the back for me. She started the car up, and Amber pulled her phone out. We backed out of the parking spot and Amber plugged her phone into the audio jack, and Stanky Legg shook the bass. I laughed. Mallory and Amber sang in the front, looking like teenagers again. The windows rolled down, the music turned up so loud, and I looked at them. Mallory was like my sister. And Amber, well, she was my perfect match. And knowing she was carrying either Mikey Junior, or Amberlin the Second, made me love her even more. We were at a stoplight, the bass shaking. A black Honda Civic pulled up next to our white Mustang, and 5 guys in snapbacks and hoodies rolled their windows down, and smiled at Mallory and Amber. I sat back, and they revved their engine. Mallory looked at Amber and revved hers. The bass shook me, and I smiled like an idiot.

"Hold on back there Mike!" Mallory said, and soon as the light turned green, she took off, racing the Civic. She left them in the dust, and I cheered.

"I've never seen this side of you, Mal!" I said, and we pulled into a McDonalds. We ordered our food and went back to the bus. It was 7. We ate our food and threw our trash away, and opened the door. People were dancing, the music was loud, and red cups were everywhere. Mallory was in front, and pushed through and went to the back. I sat on the couch, and put Amber on my lap. Lots of people were in here, and it was insanely cramped.

"It's really loud!" Amber said, giggling.

"I know!" I said, and kissed her. I looked up just in time to see Mallory running out, and she slammed the door behind her. I stood up, and saw Vic looking around for her.

There was one problem. I could feel my blood start to boil.

He had no pants on, and no shirt. His boxers were wrinkled up.

"Stay here." I said, and ran out after Mallory. Since she had her boot on, she couldn't run just yet, and I found her waddlings towards the Mustang.

"Mallory wait!" I called out, and she kept going. I ran in front of her and put my arms on her shoulders. Her make up was running, her eyes were extremely red, but the glow in them weren't sad, it was beyond mad.

"I'm done, Mike. I. AM. DONE!" She shouted and pushed past me. I caught her by the waist and she struggled, yelling out, and hitting my arms.

"Let me go Mike!" She screamed, but I held on tighter.

"Mallory, listen to me!" I said, holding her tighter.

"Mike, let me GO!" Mallory screamed, and she finally got out of my grip. She waddled off, and zoomed away in the Mustang. I ran my fingers through my hair, and saw Amber come out. She looked worried.

"Watch out, sweetie." I said, and ran inside of the bus.

"EVERYONE OUT!" I screamed. The music stopped, and everyone walked out. Jaime and Tony sat on the couch, and looked at me. Once everyone was out, I looked at Jaime and Tony. They looked completely confused.

"Victor Vincent Fuentes, GET THE FUCK OUT HERE NOW!" I yelled. Vic poked his head out of the back lounge, and just before the door shut, I saw a blonde in there. I pushed him against the wall and glared at him.

"You messed up this time, Vic." I growled and flung the back door open. Whiskey bottles were strung everywhere, and some random blonde in her bra and panties was sitting on the couch.

"Out." I said, and she walked out, and smiled at Vic before she left. Once the door shut, I grabbed Vic by the shoulders and shook him.

"Vic, what are you doing? What the hell have you done?" I screamed at him.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." His eyes went around.

"You just cheated on Mallory! You know what she's gone through! You know she was done with relationships! AND RIGHT WHEN YOU GUYS WERE GETTING STRONG, YOU GO AND DO THIS!" I yelled in his face. 

"Oops." Vic said, and he shrugged.

"You've fucked up  this time. And she won't come back to you." I hissed. I looked back, and Amber looked terrified. Jaime and Tony were passed out.

"I'm going to go find her." I said, and walked out the door. I felt a hand on my back.

"Me too." She said, and we walked away, hand in hand, completely terrified.