Chapter twenty-three:

*8 months later*

Mallory's POV

       I sat on the couch, watching TV. About 5 months ago, Tony and I sold the old house and bought a bigger one closer to LA, for some reasons. Mike and Amber wanted to move in for a while to help with Vic getting everything ready for the baby's arrival, Vic of course was now moving in with me and Tony, and Jaime didn't want to feel alone so we decided to let him move in as well. We got the house closest to LA but still in the San Diego area because when the guys were in the studio recording, if Amber or I needed anything, it wouldn't be such a long drive to get here. I gripped the sides of the couch and pulled myself up, leaning backwards slightly.

"Woah, calm down Mal. What do you need?" Amber said behind me, an amused look on her face.

"I don't know, something with chocolate on it. And pickles. And that huge can of Code Red." I said, sitting back down. Amber came back with a carton of Oreos, a jar of pickles, and an unopened can of Mountain Dew: Code Red.

"Here sweetie." She said, and Brooklyn walked over, smiling. She slammed her hands down on the couch, making an adorable squealing noise. I cracked open the can and chugged half of it down. A sharp kick made me stop drinking.

"Ow." I said, and held onto my stomach. I've been having random strikes of pain, usually not enough to make me roll around and scream, but I leaned over, gripping onto my stomach.

"Amber, what did it feel like when you were going into labor? Do you remember?" I asked, scrunching my face up.

"All I remember was sharp rolls of pain, and with every time it came, it would get worse. Why?" She asked, suddenly right by my side. The front door opened, and I heard a box being scraped across the floor.

"We're back!" Mike called out, and I heard Jaime and Tony grunting.

"You just had to get the mahogany stuff." Jaime complained, and the rustling of bags came in.

"I want the best for my son." Vic's voice rang out and I bit my lip.

"Vic! Get your ass over here!" I snapped, and a loud crash came from the den. I felt Vic pull me up. Sweat was pouring down my face.

"Mallory, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Tony's worried tone made me look up.

"Do I look okay?" I said, and his face shrunk. "Sorry. This hurts like a motherfucker." I grunted.

"Let's get you to the hospital." Tony said, forgetting my backlash. Vic and Jaime lifted me up, and helped me waddle out to Jaime's Escalade. We zoomed off to the hospital, and soon as we parked, Vic was freaking.

"How are we going to get you in there? Amber, why did you park so far away?" I turned towards Vic and stared at him. I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Deep breaths. In, out. In, out. You better now?" I asked him gently. He nodded.

"Good. NOW GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND GET ME INTO THAT DAMN HOSPITAL BEFORE I POP THIS BABY OUT MYSELF!" I screamed, and everyone cracked up. Jaime opened the back of the Escalade and pulled out a white and black longboard.

"Sit on this Mallory." He said, and I looked at it.

"You sure my fatass won't break it?" I stared at it nervously. Another stab made me punch Mike right in the nose.

"Holy shit, Mike, I'm so sorry!" I said, going to look at his bloody nose, when another stab made me stumble and step on his foot. I gave up and stood on the longboard, and pushed off.

"Mallory, what are you doing?!" Amber's voice rang out, and they came running. I kept pushing, my stomach hating everything I'm doing.

"Boy, you better leave me the fuck alone or you'll be sleeping in uncle Jaime's room for your life!" I growled at my stomach. The pain stopped just long enough for me to run inside.

"Hey bitches, this baby wants to get out of my stomach!" I screamed. Vic came up behind me. I was strapped to a bed and into an elevator.

"On a level of 1-10, what's your pain right now?" One of the nurses asked me.

"Probably a 9." I replied calmly.

"Okay. We're going to get you admitted and then we'll get this baby out." The nurse said, smiling at me. I grabbed onto my stomach, and I was put into a room. I saw a small radio by the window and I looked at a nurse.

"Do you think that you could take my phone-" I winced at the pain in my stomach again. "And turn on A Daydream Away by All Time Low? My baby is always responsive to me when that song is on." I smiled and the nurse nodded, and the song softly played out of the radio. Doctors came in and started the birthing.

*A few hours later*

         I was now a mom. Vic stood beside me on crutches, and Mike had his nose wrapped up and a sling on his arm. Jaime had a black eye, while Tony and Amber were untouched. They were so worried about me, that they skipped all the elevators and went straight for the stairs, which resulted in falling.

"Have you decided on a name yet?" Amber asked me.

"I was thinking about Tyler." I smiled. Tony's eyes flashed, and he smiled big. Tyler was one of our best friends in high school, but he was killed in a car crash.

"Ooh can I choose the middle name?" Jaime said, giddy.

"Go ahead." Vic and I said in unison.

"Jordan." He said, smiling. Vic nodded.

"Tyler Jordan Fuentes." I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name." I said, and kissed Tyler on the head. He let out a yawn, and I kissed Vic.

"Didn't think you'd be a dad yet?" I said, and hugged him.